81-90

81

Chapter 81

"Uncle Luo, I'm He Kun." He Kun said with a smile.

"Oh, it's Xiao Kun." It was Luo Zhengjie, member of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee and Minister of Propaganda. He was able to be promoted to the level of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee entirely because of He Kun. Of course, he also understood the purpose of his coming to Y province. It is to pave the way for He Kun to build a bridge. I heard that the original candidate was the in-law of the second child of the old He family, but because he had ideas, he was replaced later. He naturally knew how to correct his attitude towards He Kun. "Have you come to S City? I have time, but I want to come to Uncle Luo's house."

"I just wanted to tell Uncle Luo. I'm in S City now. I want to visit Uncle Luo at night. I don't know if Uncle Luo has any No

time?" "Of course you are." Luo Zhengjie was very happy when he heard that He Kun was coming. Although he did have plans for the evening, he certainly understood which was more important.

"That's great." He Kun smiled, "By the way, Uncle Luo, I have a friend who works for a TV station in City B, and her lover is in the Propaganda Department of City S. She also wants to be transferred to City S, but I don't know if she can. Let Uncle Luo help?"

"So it's from City B TV station? No problem, no problem, let her come to the provincial TV station and ask her if she agrees?" Luo Zhengjie hurriedly agreed upon hearing He Kun's request. Only if you can help can you reflect the value, not to mention that it is only a trivial matter, and it is still within the jurisdiction of the Propaganda Department, which is very easy.

"Yeah." He Kun didn't hang up, but turned to ask the two couples who were dumbfounded, "Sister-in-law, is it okay to be transferred to the provincial TV station?" Wen Wen was dumbfounded and

nodded again and again, "Yes, of course."

"Uncle Luo, my friend said yes." He Kun called back to say hello to Luo Zhengjie.

"Oh, okay, what's her name?" Luo Zhengjie asked.

"Sweet." He Kun replied.

"Oh, okay, I'll say hello and tell her to report to the provincial TV station next Monday." Luo Zhengjie said.

"Okay, thank you Uncle Luo. See you tonight."

"Okay, see you tonight."

He Kun put down the phone, turned his head and said to Huang Zetian and Wenxin, "Sister-in-law will report directly to the provincial TV station next Monday, and someone will help you with the procedures."

Huang Zetian and Wenxin sounded like they were dreaming. Huang Zetian blankly turned his head to look at Wen Wen, "Wife, pinch me to see if I am dreaming."

Wen Wen really squeezed him hard, causing Huang Zetian to scream.

"It's really not a dream." Huang Zetian was pleasantly surprised, and said to He Kun and Xiao Wen again and again, "Xiao He, no, Brother He, Brother Xiao, thank you very much. Luzi, there is no way to transfer Wenxin to S City. Today, my brother helped, because our husband and wife met a noble person. Brothers, our husband and wife thank you."

Wenxin was also so excited that she was about to cry, and she didn't expect to be in pain for two years. Things can suddenly take a turn today, and they are still directly transferred to the provincial TV station. The S city TV station and the Y provincial TV station are two concepts. She seems to be able to imagine the disbelief and envy of the colleagues who used to ridicule her. eyes.