211-220

11

Chapter 211 Ask Comrade Cunzhi

"Hello, hello," the woman who Madam Tang called her own mother stepped forward, took Zhan Meixiang's hand, and shook it gently, "Mrs Ou, my surname is Yan, and the one from my family is Tian Cunzhi, from the Ministry of Education. Deputy Minister."

It turned out that this was Tian Cunzhi's wife, Tian Shengjie's mother.

"Hello." Although Zhan Meixiang rarely interacts with these ladies, she should know the etiquette better than anyone else. She gently shook Mrs. Tian's hand and said, "Mrs. Tian, ​​don't be so polite, call me It 's fine."

"Mrs. Ou said that, I don't dare to take it." Mrs. Tian was flattered, "Just call me Xiaoyan."

Mrs. Tian was really nervous and a little excited. Although as the wife of the Deputy Minister of Education, she is usually generous in front of her friends and takes her as the center, but in front of the wife of the Politburo Standing Committee, she feels that she can't raise her anger. Those are members of the Politburo Standing Committee, and there are only a few Politburo Standing Committee members in the country.

Mrs. Tian's in-law family, namely Mrs. Tang, her husband is just a member of the Politburo. It turned out that it was not high for their family, but later, after Tang Hongqing retired, her daughter was able to see her son. , of course, also because his son is excellent and has a bright future.

In short. The distance between the two, like the Mariana Trench, is impossible to cross.

Zhan Meixiang smiled and nodded, not being more humble. Tian Cunzhi is only a deputy minister. In the capital, the deputy minister went to Haili, and even her son is now a deputy minister, and he is a deputy minister with real power.

Madam Tang became more and more upset when she saw Zhan Meixiang's restraint. She thought to herself that the one from her family was not at the same level as the one from Zhan Meixiang, but it was because Ou Boqing was younger. If Tang Hongqing was ten years younger, who would be sitting on the Politburo Standing Committee? Woolen cloth.

Thinking like this, Mrs. Tang inevitably thought of Ou Boqing, and felt resentment in her heart. It would be a bit far-fetched to say that she still had feelings for Ou Boqing, but she never dared to forget the humiliation back then.

Madam Tang turned her eyes and looked at Xiao Wen, trying to bring back the lost face from Xiao Wen. Xiao Wen is Zhan Meixiang's godson. He is wearing a Naike sportswear today. He looks like he is only twenty-three or four years old. He looks like a student.

Madam Tang asked with a smile, "Comrade Meixiang, your godson is so handsome, how old is he now, has he come out to work?"

Xiao Wen said indifferently, "I have already come out to work, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

" Oh, what a coincidence?" Madam Tang's eyes lit up, "Our family, Shengjie, is currently a Ph.D. student at China Foreign Affairs University and will graduate next year. Shengjie's grades are good, and the school tutor has a good relationship with the vice minister of foreign affairs. She also said that When Shengjie graduates, he will be recruited. There is no need for examinations for doctoral students, and special admissions will do. Back then, it was very hard to take the civil service examination, right?"

Madam Tang thought, Xiao Wen was able to enter the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through his godfather. Ou Boqing's relationship went into it, and he deliberately mentioned Xiao Wen's "taking the civil service exam", which is actually an irony that Xiao Wen did not need to take the exam to enter the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through his relationship. At the same time, he also showed off his son-in-law's ability, which is not comparable to Xiao Wen.