221-230

21

Chapter 221 Return the little dragon to me

It will be New Year's Eve in ten days. During this period of time, no one had the heart to work, so Lao Yue's establishment was not dealt with. Perhaps Director Wen Yongnan thought it was not necessary to rush Lao Yue's establishment, for fear that He Kun would be unhappy.

The negotiation that day ended in failure, but after all, it was the matter of my sister Xiao Qiang. It turned out to be impossible when the planned marriage was planned. Of course, the main thing is that Xiao Qiang can see the face of this man clearly, and there will be no happiness in this combination. speakable.

He Kun and Xiao Wen discussed sending Xiao Qiang to the United States, and Xiao Qiang has agreed. Back then, she loved vanity and was unwilling to return to the small town of Anjing County. Today, no matter what, this goal has been achieved. However, she more or less understood her naivety and ignorance back then.

But before sending Xiao Qiang to the United States, there is still a big problem. Whether to keep the child in Xiao Qiang's stomach or not, no one can help Xiao Qiang make a decision. No matter what kind of decision it is, Xiao Qiang must be Take responsibility for yourself.

Xiao Qiang thought about it all night, but finally decided to keep it.

"The child is innocent," Xiao Qiang smiled, with a motherly light on her face, "no matter what kind of person its father is, my mother has not deprived it of its right to live. In the future, even if I don't marry for the rest of my life. People will bring it up healthy and healthy."

Xiao Wen supports his sister's decision, and he admires her sister's decision, every woman is a great mother, Xiao Wen believes this very much. sentence.

Xiao Qiang's stomach is getting bigger day by day. This year is not suitable for returning to Anjing County. There are too many people in Anjing County, and gossip is enough to bury Xiao Qiang. Therefore, Xiao Wen asked Xiao Qiang to stay in the capital for the Chinese New Year, and after the New Year, he sent Xiao Qiang out of the country directly.

Big brother and sister-in-law always have to go home for the Chinese New Year, but a trip to the capital is never in vain. Xiao Wen found a tour guide and took his eldest brother Xiao Ming and sister-in-law to stroll around the capital. He also took them to shopping malls in the capital to buy a few sets of clothes for the whole family.

Xiao Wen didn't go back to Anjing County this year. When his sister Xiao Qiang needed his care, Xiao's father and mother, Xiao's mother, took Xiao Wen as the water splashed by his son after marrying him. No one who got married would come back to celebrate the New Year. It would be good to come back to see the two elders if there is nothing to do in the future.

It is rare that everyone is in the capital this year, and it is even more fortunate that everyone is fine. Xiao Wen is very excited to experience the feeling of Chinese New Year.

Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao went back to their hometown during the Chinese New Year. There is a grandson at home that makes the two elders very concerned. He Kun also mentioned rehiring one or two helpers so that Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao could go home and enjoy their old age, but the two elders were always reluctant. They were used to staying in Beijing. of. So He Kun prepared generous gifts for them, and told the two elders that it was okay to go home and stay after enough.

There were only three people in the huge house, He Kun, Xiao Wen and Xiao Qiang. Without Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao, the two of them couldn't make a meal at home, let alone take care of their sister.