41-50

41

Chapter 41 Decide on the person to escort

The next day, when we returned to the city, it was already past six in the evening. The six people who went to the countryside for inspection hurriedly had a quick meal and then called back to the office for a meeting.

Today, the on-site inspection of the two key projects seems to be very smooth, but in fact nothing has been done. The project leader has already arranged everything, and the inspection team can only see the most superficial things, but can't see anything substantive.

In the project construction of the high-tech section of Xinyuan flood control landscape road, the high-tech section of Xinyuan flood control landscape road is an important part of the construction of the X River scenery belt in F City. The project is positioned to focus on ensuring urban flood control, taking into account riverside road traffic, and assisting green landscapes . The project construction includes three parts: embankments, roads and green landscapes, integrating flood control and security, road traffic, and landscape leisure. The total investment of the project is about 1.5 billion.

Although such a large investment is all placed in the county, the city, the province, and the city are all paying attention. I am afraid that this layer of veil is really lifted and the radish is connected to the root.

As for the high-grade oil and gas pipeline production base, both He Kun and Xiao Wen met the brother-in-law of Mayor Yan's lover. Xiao Wen saw him a lot in his last life, and pointed it to He Kun. He Kun had already made arrangements, but it was still going on in secret, and there was no result for the time being.

Today's inspection process, I think everyone is paying attention. He Kun deliberately called everyone together for a meeting just for those people to see.

Everyone knows that even if you want to hit the first shot, you can't just go to the countryside and watch it once. What everyone wants to know is whether He Kun found anything in this inspection.

There was nothing in this urgent meeting. He Kun just talked about some of Xinyuan County's supervision experience, and asked everyone to write a report after returning to the countryside.

When Xiao Wen dragged his exhausted body back to his small dormitory, the mayor's phone really caught up.

Xiao Wen truthfully reported this action and the last small meeting that caused a stir in all directions. Lord Mayor laughed softly and said to Xiao Wen, "Xiao Xiao must write well, your writing is good, since this has been carried out. If you are working on a job, you must write down your own thoughts and opinions."

Xiao Wen replied "yes" seriously.

"Mayor, how is it?" Deputy Mayor Zhang, who was in charge of economic construction projects, followed Mayor Yan and asked.

"Little hairy child, what can you do without all the hair growing?" Mayor Yan said disdainfully, "The thunder is loud and the rain is small, but it's just pretending."

Vice Mayor Zhang breathed a sigh of relief. " After all, Secretary Su made such a big noise, he must have heard something. I thought that Secretary Su caught us. The two largest projects in our F city this year are located in Xinyuan County. Xinyuan County has built a new top 100 county seat in the country. There is a deep network of relationships here. Secretary Su did not know who was instigated by him, but he was so reckless and found a young man to come here."

"It's not enough . worry." The mayor smiled slightly.

"Xiao Kun, it's me." When He Kun returned home, the phone rang, and when he picked it up, it turned out to be Mr. He.