151-160

51

Chapter 151 It's Not Over

Xie Jun was taken away, of course, it was under the hand of He Kun.

The root cause is Xu Pan, deputy director of the Public Security Bureau.

Xu Pan is from Xiangdong. When Xu Pan volunteered to search for the camera, Xiang Dong had already confessed to Xu Pan, and he should pay attention to whether there is some shady evidence in the homes of some of the Standing Committee members.

In fact, the most important person to start with is Ou Qili. Unfortunately, Ou Qili has been helping Ding Jianmin for many years.

But Xie Jun is different. Xie Jun has not been following Ding Jianmin for a long time. He has a little understanding of Ding Jianmin's affairs, but he is not very clear about it. For example, about the camera, he really did not think of it. But as soon as I know there is such a thing, I can immediately think of Ding Jianmin's hand.

Moreover, Xie Jun's evidence of corruption, bribery and other things was guarded in his room. He never thought that the room was stolen or that he would be searched one day. Therefore, he was the second one who was caught. .

The fact that Xie Jun was taken away shocked Ding Jianmin and the others. Ding Jianmin thought that he had experienced a lot of things, and he would not panic when things happened, but at this moment, his hands could not help shaking a little.

What Xie Jun said made Ou Qili's face turn pale, and they were really at a loss now. If Li Feng is because of hackers, what about Xie Jun? Where did he go wrong?

After Xie Jun left, the meeting room was quiet. Jiang Luomei said, "Secretary He, there is a big problem in our county, and I, the secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, can't be blamed. But the most urgent task is to arrest that part of the Public Security Bureau. Secretary Xie has no chance to come back to preside for the time being. The work of the Public Security Bureau, but the 'camera' incident in our county still has to be resolved. I suggest that Deputy Director Xu Pan be in charge of the Public Security Bureau for the time being and handle follow-up matters."

Jiang Luomei's words made several panicked people sober up. .

Ding Jianmin thought to himself, although he didn't know what to do next, he must be calm now, he might not be involved at all. At this time, don't panic. If you panic, important positions will be eaten away by the young man He Kun one by one.

Xu Pan's eyes lit up, and Ding Jianmin looked at him thoughtfully. Although Ding Jianmin didn't know who Xu Pan was from, he couldn't be from He Kun. He Kun's foundation in Anjing County was too weak, mainly because the time he had been here was too short.

Ding Jianmin looked at the others, and when he saw Xiang Dong, he winked at him. Ding Jianmin knew that this Xu Pan was a wicked man from Xiangdong. Since this was the case, he was also his own, so it didn't matter.

Ding Jianmin didn't know that Xie Jun's matter was Xu Pan's hand. Although Xie Jun was not satisfied with Xu Pan, he just thought that Xu Pan was fighting with him, but he didn't expect that it was Xu Pan's credit.

"Comrade Luo Mei's opinion is correct." Ding Jianmin nodded and said, "The Public Security Bureau needs to arrest someone. I think Comrade Xu Pan is also capable."

Ding Jianmin agreed, and of course Ou Qili followed suit . Agree, and Xiangdong also agrees.

Huang Songhan didn't express his opinion. He Kun looked at everyone. Now there are only seven members of the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee. Four of them agreed. He Kun had no objection and agreed.