31-40

31

Chapter 31 Xiao Wen is drunk

At half past six in the evening, in the Huangshan Hall of Qifeng Building.

"Today is the first time the six of us have gathered together. We would like to thank the director for giving us this opportunity. Let's toast the director together, okay?" It is always the woman who adjusts the atmosphere with knowledge and interest. Chen Yuan is familiar with this role. Can be clever.

"Okay, okay, let's toast the director." The three young men stood up with a grin.

Xiao Wen also stood up, holding the wine glass in his hand, "Director Jing, from now on, the Director will be our backbone. Wherever the Director points, we will call.

" Come down." He Kun had no choice but to stand up, drink a glass of wine, and greet everyone to sit down.

"Our work in the future is very heavy. The establishment of this leading group in the city is not a superficial job. Everyone is waiting for our results. Tomorrow I will officially divide the work. "He Kun raised the cup again and went down with another cup.

"We will work hard." Everyone laughed and expressed their determination, but the atmosphere was indescribable unity.

After one night, He Kun, as the director, drank a lot, and Xiao Wen also drank a lot. It seems that in this box, the so-called political position, the opponent or the opponent is empty, that is, Xiao Wen and He Kun, you respect me , I drank no less than five cups in honor of you.

After drinking and eating, they said they would leave.

Xiao Wen stood up without changing his face and said that he was going to the bathroom. There was a small door next to the box, but he couldn't see it. He looked around and said, "Where is the toilet?" Only then did I know that Xiao Wen was actually drunk.

He Kun didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He had never had a drink with Xiao Wen before, and he never knew how much he could drink. Looking at the bottle, I guessed that Xiao Wen couldn't drink ten drinks at most. I really don't know how he came to socialize with the mayor.

However, the secretary always has to arrange the basic work and life of the mayor. When it comes to the wine table, no one will go to respect the secretary desperately.

"Otherwise, I'll take a taxi to take Director Xiao back." Chen Yuan took the initiative to propose.

"We send it to us." The three young people couldn't let go of the opportunity to perform.

"Forget it, I'll take him." He Kun agreed, "I have a car, you can take a taxi back,

be careful on the road." The director decided, everyone had to obey, and helped Xiao Wen to He Kun's car "Thank you Director, Director is also careful on the road."

Xiao Wen got into the car and sat in the back seat obediently. He Kun wanted to send him back to the dormitory, but he was worried. Xiao Wen is alone, drunk, how can he do it with no one to take care of him. The car drove directly back to He Kun's house, and was about to help Xiao Wen get out of the car when Xiao Wen's eyes suddenly opened and he asked with a smile ,

"Are you here?"

"Well, here we are."

Xiao Wen probed, kissed He Kun, and got out of the car.

He Kun and Xiao Wen entered the door, Xiao Wen said, "I'm going to take a shower."

He Kun nodded, hugged Xiao Wen and kissed, "Go wash, I'll help you prepare clothes."