121-130

21

Chapter 121

When Xiao Wen woke up the next day, he was a little afraid to get up. Last night's scale seemed to be too big, and he felt embarrassed. It's been a long time since he was newly married, and because he felt sorry for He Kun's hard work alone in Anjing County, Xiao Wen remembered the deliberate temptation to He Kun last night, rubbed his face, and chuckled. Fortunately, He Kun had already gone to work, so he didn't have to struggle too much, so he went back to Xinyuan County.

He Kun was refreshed because of Xiao Wen's arrival. There is still a battle to be fought today, and the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee finally convened.

Wang Jiangxin took He Kun's thermos cup and followed He Kun step by step.

He Kun walked into the meeting room of the Standing Committee with a smile. The Standing Committee members of Anjing County did not dare to blatantly challenge the basic authority of the Secretary of the County Party Committee, and they had already arrived ahead of schedule.

There are not many standing committee members in Anjing County, only nine. In addition to his own vote, He Kun only has Liang Huaye's vote. The other standing committee members may not all support the county magistrate Ding Jianmin, but at this first meeting of the county committee standing committee, they will never stand on He Kun's side openly.

All the members of the Standing Committee have become elites. What kind of person He Kun is, they only know a little about Xinyuan County, but He Kun can't help him, and he can't fight against Ding Jianmin. I saw his performance at the Standing Committee meeting.

The sun is shining today, and the Standing Committee meeting room is at the highest level of the county party committee building. The curtains are drawn, and a few strands of sunlight shine in, making the entire Standing Committee meeting room warm.

Watching He Kun walk into the meeting room of the Standing Committee and go to the middle of Anjing County, the Standing Committee members had an illusory feeling in their hearts. The sunlight reflected on He Kun's young and handsome face made the Standing Committee members feel a sense of old age and twilight. sense. This young talent at this age has walked the road that they have walked all their lives. Is it meaningful to fight with such a person?

He Kun walked past the seats, and the Standing Committee members stood up and greeted them with a smile. No matter what they thought, they would not leave a message to others on the surface, for fear that the upper-level leaders would say that they were not united. He Kun shook hands with the Standing Committee members one by one. Except for Liang Huaye, the other Standing Committee members shook hands with He Kun lightly, and He Kun knew it.

He Kun walked to the main seat, but instead of sitting down, he stood and shook hands with Ding Jianmin, and said sincerely, "Comrade Jianmin, you have worked hard for this time."

"Secretary He is too polite," Ding Jianmin shook He Kun in return He laughed, "This is my job, as it should be. Secretary He has just arrived in Anjing County, but are you still getting used to it?"

"Haha," He Kun laughed, "Thank you Comrade Jianmin for your concern, I This person can adapt to wherever he goes."

Ding Jianmin held He Kun's hand hard, but He Kun froze in his heart and felt a little heavy, this Ding Jianmin was a difficult character to deal with. It seems that this Anjing County is a bit difficult to handle.

The members of the Standing Committee looked at He Kun with smiles in their eyes. It seemed that He Kun was not a kind master either. He was tit-for-tat as soon as he arrived.