201-210

1

Chapter 201 He Kun became the city leader

"He Kun, Chairman Wang is also paying attention to the promotion of Anjing County. This time the struggle is not only at the grassroots level, but at the top level, but don't worry, Godfather is also firmly on your side this time. It's inevitable that Anjing County's promotion will lead you to be a member of the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee." Xiao Wen called He Kun to reveal the gossip. He is now Chairman Wang's political secretary. Naturally, these gossips are known quickly. Can't say, but facing He Kun, Xiao Wen doesn't care whether he rules or not.

"Got it," He Kun's heart that had been turbulent for a long time finally settled down, not only because of Xiao Wen's news, but more because he heard Xiao Wen's voice. "Wenwen, we haven't seen each other for more than two months, do you miss me?"

"Yes." Xiao Wen's crisp voice answered without hesitation, but there was a bit of guilt in his voice, "But I I've been so busy lately that I really don't have time to find you."

"I know." He Kun heard it sweetly, no matter how busy his lover was, he didn't forget to pay attention to his own affairs, "What have you been busy with recently?"

" Chairman Wang's daily work," Xiao Wen thought for a while, then said, "Recently, Chairman Wang mentioned that he asked me to learn more foreign languages. In addition to mastering English, it is best to master a few more foreign languages. Moreover, You need to know more about the customs and customs of foreign countries."

"Huh?" He Kun knew what Xiao Wen wanted to express as soon as he heard it, "President Wang wants you to position your future development direction in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?"

"President Wang has He talked to me," Xiao Wen didn't hide anything from He Kun, "he thinks that if I have enough ability, it is a good position to develop into the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and, he joked that my image is very suitable for foreign affairs. Ministry."

He Kun pondered for a moment, "This is a very suitable direction for you, but if you want to develop in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the end, your burden will be heavier."

"I know." Xiao Wen replied, "Go to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a direction, and it is also a good positioning for us to add points in the future. I will try my best, anyway, this is not a matter of one or two days. Moreover, this is still carried out in secrecy, and Chairman Wang said that he will change the term I used to increase my influence and try my best to transfer me to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before he stepped down, and then it's up to me."

"Increase influence?" He Kun is very sensitive to politics, "Do you want you to be the spokesperson of the central government?"

"Yes." Xiao Wen has always admired He Kun, and He Kun's political sensitivity Very strong, "just the spokesperson of the Central Office."

In order to meet the needs of the development of the information society, show a posture of transparent governance and accept the supervision of public opinion, the central government has been planning to establish a party committee spokesperson system for some time. The CPC Central Committee has gradually moved from behind-the-scenes to front-of-the-scenes contacts with the media, reflecting the CPC's new attempts to transform itself into a modern political party in terms of external publicity and communication. It also highlights that it intends to guide the direction of public opinion and its awareness of modern public relations work is improving.

Eleven of the 26 agencies directly under the CPC Central Committee have set up external spokespersons, and the most authoritative and best representative of the CPC Central Committee Party Committee is the spokesperson of the General Office of the CPC Central Committee.