21-30

21

Chapter 21 Love is a Person's Matter

"Xiao Wen, do you want to go to the county?" He Kun suddenly said something, which surprised Xiao Wen.

"The county?" Xiao Wen thought for a while. If He Kun had said this before today, he would have nodded without hesitation, but now, he is reluctant. Xiao Wen understood his heart, and he developed feelings for He Kun, but such feelings and secret love made him no longer willing to regard He Kun as a backer or a person for help.

Maybe that's what love is like. When it doesn't appear, it is called brothers and sisters, calls friends and friends, and hugs and hugs to be closer, but when love appears, it becomes reserved, and even shaking hands feels uncomfortable.

Xiao Wen originally wanted to get close to He Kun just to climb up to the prince and let him help him get out of the circle of right and wrong in his previous life, but now Xiao Wen's mind has changed, and he thinks more.

Xiao Wen is a rebirth, and rebirth means the ability to predict the future. Man is determined to conquer the sky, he can change himself and the affairs around him, but after his rebirth, he observes and finds that the general direction will not change, and the trajectory of destiny always overlaps in a certain place.

If he grasps it well, Xiao Wen is confident to use these foreseen events to make He Kun and himself go further.

I have to say that love may not be great, but the power of people who have love can definitely be called huge.

When Xiao Wen confirmed his feelings for He Kun, his position quickly changed to the most favorable position for He Kun. His heart was full of love for He Kun, and all the passion and fighting spirit he ignited would ultimately point to only One: I can help He Kun.

Whether it is heterosexual or homosexual love, the essence of love will not change, that is the spirit of dedication.

For thousands of years, dedicated love has always inspired people to think the same: I want to be a person worthy of him, I want to be a person who can help him.

But no matter how Xiao Wen's position and thoughts changed, it couldn't change the essence of his crush. From the time Xiao Wen confirmed his feelings, he never thought about telling He Kun about his feelings or getting anything from He Kun.

He clearly knew He Kun's family background and his future path and achievements. Homosexual love in He Kun's world could literally destroy his bright future. What's more, he clearly knew that He Kun was married in his last life, which meant that He Kun was not a homosexual.

This road is tortuous and dark, and even has no future. How could Xiao Wen be willing to entrust the person he likes into the water with such a road?

After all, love is my own business. Being born again, I can have this precious feeling. Xiao Wen is already grateful to God, and there is no more request.

"There are better prospects for development in the county, but I am not suitable to go now." Xiao Wen replied, "I have just become the mayor's secretary, and the foundation has not yet been laid, and there are very few interpersonal relationships. If I go to the county at this time, it won't help me much."

He Kun nodded thoughtfully after listening to Xiao Wen's words.

He Kun agrees with Xiao Wen's words, and the promotion of normal civil servants is indeed the case. When serving as the leading secretary, I fully accumulated my own network resources, and then I started to work hard at the grassroots level. In this way, I can get more help from the upper-level leaders when I do things at the grassroots level, and my career development will be much smoother.