91-100

91

Chapter 91

Xinyuan County ushered in a major shock. During this shock, 6 of the original 13 Standing Committee members were shuanggui. They were found to have colluded with evil forces, provided an umbrella for crimes, corruption, bribery, buying and selling officials, rape, Forced prostitution of women, the matter of key projects was dug up again, and even a member of the Standing Committee was carrying a murder case on his back. These facts made the superiors angry and the masses trembling.

Xiao Wen was silent for a moment after hearing the news. He again remembered the so-called Yan Group, where Mayor Yan Hao belonged to in his previous life. . Mayor Yan never had the opportunity to set up his 'Yan's Group' in this life, but in the small Xinyuan County, the same 'Liao's Group' was established again.

Thinking of this, Xiao Wen felt fortunate again, how lucky and happy it was to meet He Kun in this life?

The outside world slowly started to hear rumors that He Kun was the reincarnation of Dou Xing. Wherever he was transferred, the leader would have an accident. It turned out that in F City, Mayor Yan of F City fell from power. Later, he was transferred to Xinyuan County, and Secretary Liao of Xinyuan County's county party committee also fell. But this kind of argument was quickly suppressed, and the senior leaders of Xinyuan County had laughed after hearing this rumor.

A few days later, new appointments were made. Luo Enci, the former magistrate of Xinyuan County, was promoted to the secretary of the Xinyuan County Party Committee, He Kun, the former secretary of the Political and Legal Committee of Xinyuan County, was promoted to the magistrate of Xinyuan County, and Xiao Wen, the former director of the Agriculture Bureau of Xinyuan County. He was promoted to be a member of the Standing Committee of Xinyuan County and deputy head of the county, and Tang Zhenlong, the former deputy director of the Public Security Bureau, was promoted to the director of the Public Security Bureau.

The 13 standing committee members of Xinyuan County were filled again, three standing committee members were transferred from the city, and three were directly promoted from Xinyuan County, including Xiao Wen.

Xiao Wen went back to City S today to get the certificate of completion of the Party School cadre training class. Although Xiao Wen asked for leave in the last two weeks, it was reasonable to ask for leave, and Xiao Wen was promoted. Everyone carried the bridal sedan chair, and even the principal of the party school smiled and congratulated him.

This party school training class was originally rumored to be promoted to the unit after graduation, but Xiao Wen was the only one who was promoted before graduation. The party school is full of human sperm, and the information is very well-informed. When Xiao Wen came back to get the certificate of completion, everyone came forward to congratulate him. This boy who is less than 25 years old has already gone to the position that many people have never reached in their entire lives. Division level, the future is truly limitless.

The squad leader You Jian had some guesses about Xiao Wen. If he saw Xiao Wen's promotion so beautifully, he would recognize his identity as the prince of the capital even more, and became more polite to him. He took the initiative to come forward to chat with Xiao Wen, congratulate him, and congratulate him. A classmate's cry, it seems that because of this party school study, he has become the best friend.

Xiao Wen is naturally not ignorant, and You Jian's position is indeed very important. After being able to interact with him, he can be well informed.

Huang Zetian's promotion of Xiao Wen is not surprising at all, but he still sincerely congratulates him. After the graduation ceremony, he even dragged Xiao Wen to have a meal with him, but was rejected by Xiao Wen saying that there will be more opportunities next time.