𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

AVERY BROWN, the most wanted girl in her school. Avery Brown is easily considered the prettiest girl in her school. People can't help but just want to be her, or be with her. Every time she enters a room, all eyes turn to her, and Avery obviously knows that, but she doesn't care much about it. She never did. She doesn't care about what people have to say about her or what their opinions are on her, and that's probably one of the many reasons her classmates love her so much. Avery was taught from a young age that looks don't mean everything, that personality is the most important trait in someone, and that is a lesson she will probably carry with her throughout her entire life.

Avery Brown is beautiful, and everyone can admit that. Her gorgeous soft brown curls, her kind brown eyes and her natural features are simply adorable. However, her personality does not quite match her appearance. Don't get me wrong, she's really kind and sweet, but she isn't afraid to stand up for herself or others, she can even throw a few punches if needed. Avery loves to be herself, and even if she could, she wouldn't change a thing about herself, and neither would her best friend, Donna Miller.

Donna and Avery don't quite know how they became best friends, what they do know is that when Avery first talked to Donna, they instantly clicked, and ever since then, they have been inseperable. They chat in lessons, get in trouble together and gossip together, their friendship is truly amazing and so pure. The two have never been away from each other for more than 24 hours, except for when their families travel, then the two best friends stay week without seeing each other, but they don't mind it. Donna and Avery are perfect for each other, none of them know how their life would be if the two weren't best friends, they are like platonic soulmates and in a sense, they complete each other.

Everyone adores Avery Brown, many actually have big crushes on her, including one boy, Finney Blake. Finney Blake and Avery Brown weren't complete strangers, Avery knew who Finney was, she actually talked to him a couple times in class, and had a few laughs with him, but she wouldn't say they were friends friends. Finney liked Avery a lot, ever since Finney saw her for the first time, he was mesmerized, not only by her looks, but for everything she was and everything she did. But Finney could never admit that to her, or to anyone, really. There were many more boys from his school that had big crushes on her, more attractive boys, boys who were more popular. He thought that she would never choose him, nobody would. Afterall, he was just the shy kid that would get bullied everyday. Butl maybe, just maybe, he did have chance of winning over that girl's heart.

Because in these recent week Avery and Finney became closer than ever, but unfortunately, the reason for that was because they got kidnapped together by the current most wanted kid predator in town, The Grabber. Will the two teens slowly fall in love and realise they are meant for each other? Or will this end with a death and become a tragic love story?

MESSAGE FROM ME: AAHHHHHH first chapter done! THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT LMAO. Okay so this chapter is basically just for you guys to get to know Avery and I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE HER!! This is like my first book ever but I literally just LOVED the black phone and loved Finney Blake LIKE YK. But anyways!!! I hope you guys read this and hope you guys like it!

I wanna make this a slow burn but i have no idea where i'm gonna go with this but LETS SEE

(guys it's been like a year since i've written this book, and i just wanted to thank you all so much for all the love this book has received!! i'm going back through it now, rereading everything and adding more details because i think my writing has improved a lot, so i totally recommend you reading this book again if you already read it because i'll be making improvements!!"