𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

WHILE THE TWO LOCKED UP teens filled the black phone with dirt, like Robin had told them to and as they got prepared to try and escape this place once and for all, outside the basement things were quite.. well, you 'll see.

Gwendolyn Blake had never given up on finding her brother. Ever since Avery and Finney went missing, she believed that her duty was to find them alive before the cops found them, dead. She prayed to God so he could have mercy on the two teens, she asked for dreams, and she got them, but she could never understand them, they never made any sense. Until a few days ago. Gwen had gotten a dream, and in that dream there was Vance Hopper. Her dream was on how he got arrested at the store, but then the police took him somewhere, took him to a house, a house Gwen had never seen before.

When Gwen woke up from her dream, she instantly grabbed her bike and started pedaling around town. It was a rainy day, drops of cold water were dripping down her bright yellow coat, but she didn't care. She searched for the tree she had seen in her dreams, for the door she had seen, and the number of the house that she was looking for. She desperately searched for anything that looked familiar to her, but she couldn't find anything. She didn't find anything that looked like the house in her dream, or the tree in her dreams. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Gwen was desperate, and she couldn't find the house or anything helpful. The girl had been pedaling for a few minutes, but she wasn't giving up. When the girl looked infront of her there were five boys infront of her, just standing there. The boys were covered in blood and bruises, as if they had been beaten up, or something worse.. This scene spooked the girl. Not wanting to run over the hurt boys, she made a quick turn on her bike, but due to the rain and the sudden turn, her bicycle fell to the side, bringing her along with it. She let out a scream, after all she had just seen five bloodied boys and she didn't know what that meant.

When the girl got herself back together, she turned her head to look at where the boys were a few seconds before, only to find out that they weren't there anymore, they had completely dissapeared. It was as if they were ghosts.

Gwen then quickly got herself together and stood up. When she was about to get on her bike, she noticed a familiar house, right infront of her. It was the same house from her dream, the same house she was desperately searching for in this cold rain. The gate infront of the house was exactly the same, the leafless tree she had seen multiple times in her head, the door that she had seen Finney banging up against, begging someone to help him, and the number. The number Vance Hopper had carved into a boy's arm, the number she had seen in her dreams, 7741. Gwen knew what this meant, she knew she found the house she had been searching for, the house Finney and Avery were locked in, the house where other boys had been killed, and the house where the Grabber lived. The girl didn't know what to do, she was scared to say the least. She wanted to run inside the house, get her friend and brother out of there, but she knew that was a stupid idea and it would most definetly be a mistake. She couldn't go in there alone, she wouldn't be able to face the Grabber alone, she was just a kid.

So, she chose to make the smart decision and got onto her bike and started pedaling back home. She put all her strength into her legs, her feet and legs had never pedaled faster, and she moved like lightning, wanting to get back home as quick as possible, because now, she had a plan. And she was gonna save her brother.

...

Meanwhile, things weren't looking good for the locked up teens, because The Grabber wasn't actually working, or doing anything good. He was buying supplies. Supplies to kill the two teens locked in his basement, supplies to hide their bodies.

But what the teens didn't know, or something that probably nobody knew, was that they could be saved, saved by someone who wasn't Gwen. Right upstais, right ontop of where the teens were locked up, there was a man named Max, and maybe he could be the teens' last hope.