𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐒

THE HEAVY METAL DOOR slowly opened, Finney tightened his hold on the phone, ready to hit the man that was about to come in, the man that he hated. But instead of the door revealing a man the two teens have seen a lot the past few days that always wore a mask to hide his face, the door revealed an unkown man none of the two teens had ever seen before. As soon as the teens' gazes caught the man's features and his eyes, Finney loosened his hold on the phone and his features became relaxed, and Avery's shoulders slumped down, visibly relaxing, but she arched a brow in confusion. They had no idea who that man was, they had never seen him in their entire life, but it wasn't the Grabber, and maybe it was someone that had finally found them and maybe he was going to rescue the two teens.

"No fucking way." The man spoke, his tone filled with shock.

"I knew that he was hiding something down here but Holy Mary Mother of God."

"Please help us." Avery spoke in a low voice.

"Please. Can you call our parents? Call my sister!" Finney said as he walked towards the man, desperate to get free.

"Don't worry, he's not here, he had to go into work. I-I'm Max, stay calm. No wonder why he was freaking out this moring." Max ranted in disbilief.

"Hey! Do you wanna know the story on how I found you guys?" Max exclaimed. Avery and Finney shook their heads trying to get the man's attention and getting him to help them and stop talking.

"No, no, no, no." Finney begged the man not to get distracted and focus on the big thing happening, which was the two teens getting rescued.

"No, please!" The girl in the room pleaded with tears in her eyes, she just wanted to get out.

"Hey, don't worry about it, we can talk-" But before Max could continue his sentence, the door was open wide and an axe was slammed onto his head, and behind him holding the axe was his own brother, or in other words the Grabber. The axe was just slammed there on to Max's head, and blood dripped from where the axe had cut through.

Avery and Finney let out a frightening scream, tears ran down Avery's cheeks, traumatized by the scene infront of her, and her hand went straight towards her mouth, shocked at the scene but also attempting to cover her sobs. The two teens quickly backed away from the door and the man that had just killed his brother, and their backs hit the wall. There aren't enough words to explain how Avery felt in this moment, she had just seen a man get killed with an axe right infront of her eyes. A literal axe went through a man's head, a man's brain. Avery wanted to erase that memory forever, she kept reliving it as she sobbed.

As she attempted to process what had just happened infront of her, she felt her knees go weak. She couldn't hold herself, it was as if she had no control over her body whatsoever. She reached out to everything around her, trying to keep herself standing, but around her there was only cold, concrete walls. She couldn't hold herself anymore, her legs just gave up, so she just slid down the wall, not noticing that the boy next to her was having a similar reaction to her's. Her eyes followed Max's body as it walked around for a few seconds, but then just fell to the floor, making her flinch at the sudden noise and more tears started falling down her cheeks. But suddenly, she felt a warm hand cover her own. She looked down at her hand and the hand that was ontop of her's and then followed that person's arm and saw Finney. His eyes were wide open, and he breathed heavily, his chest rising everytime he took a breath in. But when their hands touched, they both relaxed, even if it was in the slightest bit, they did, finding comfort in each other's touch once again.

...

Outside the basement police cars rushed to where they needed to go, to try and save the two kids, and maybe if it wasn't too late, save them alive.