𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

IT WAS A usual saturday, except it wasn't. Avery had no plans made, which resulted in the brunette laying down, staring at the cieling of her bedroom. She usually liked staurdays, except this one. All of her friends, including Donna were busy, so she couldn't hangout with any of them, none of which she could think of and her parents were too busy to take her anywhere or do anything with her.

Left alone with her thoughts, Avery sat down on her bed and thought about everything that had happened this past month. She thought about The Grabber, Bruce's and more innocent kid's kidnapping, and then she thought about the past few days. She remembered the missing flyer, she remembered spending some time with Finney, who she could now call "Finn" and she remembered the fight between Moose and Robin. And that's when it hit her, Robin. Robin Arellano was probably free today just like her, and they were actually pretty close. She jumped off her bed and ran downstairs, yelling to her parents that she was leaving to go head to Robin's house and started leaving before any of her parents could stop her from walking alone in the streets. She started her walk with a smile on her face, excited that she finally had some plans to do this boring saturday.

Even though she probably shouldn't be walking alone in the streets due to the fact of a murderer being on the loose, she didn't care. She was extra cautious to weird looking people and she took the fastest route to his house, to make sure she wouldn't stay too long on the streets.

When she got to Robin's house she quickly knocked on the Arellano household and waited for an answer. Shortly after, her friend was the one who opened it, making a smile creep onto Avery's face, while Robin just had a confused one.

"Hey, Aves. What ya' doing here?"

"Hey, Robin! So, since I had nothing to do today, I decided to hangout with my dear friend, you. Only if you're free though." Robin's confused look quickly turned into a smile, and he quickly rushed her inside his house.

The two spent hours together. They watched movies, well, mainly horror movies since Robin was the one choosing. They played videogames together, which was mainly Robin winning every round, resulting in an annoyed Avery and a teasing Robin. But most of all, they talked. They had many conversations about many different, and random topics. But at some point, their day would have to come to an end, and that time arrived rather sooner than later.

"Hey, Aves. I don't want to ruin our time together or anything, but I really have to go. Finn's soon going to come over to help me with some maths work and before he gets here, I'm gonna go buy some snacks for us. Sorry, Aves."

"Don't worry Robin, I was going to leave soon anyways. I had a great time, I'll see you monday!" Robin simply smiled and waved as a response. Avery walked herself out of his house, and started to head home.

But something she definetly wasn't expecting was that she wasn't going to see Robin monday, or any day after that.

...

After Avery arrived home, it quickly became dark. While she was reading her book, her mom entered her room, knocking on the door before she did.

"Hey, Avery." Her mother said with a kind, but sad smile on her face.

"Hey, mom. What's up? Is everything okay?"

"Do you know where Robin was gonna go after you left his house?" Her mother continued, tears slightly forming in her eyes.

"He said he was going to buy some snacks since Finney was gonna help him study a bit. Why?" Avery had never been so confused in her life. She had no idea what was going on, why was her mother asking her this? And why was she acting this way?

"Avery, sweetie. Robin's missing.." Avery blinked her eyes slowly in response, trying to swallow down what she just heard. Avery didn't believe it, she couldn't. There was no way one of her closest friends was missing, it couldn't have been Robin, he's the toughest kid in school.

"You're lying. Stop lying, mom. Please stop." Avery couldn't believe it. Maybe it was some kind of sick joke her mother was playing on her. But it wasn't. Her mother shook her head, looking down at her shoes while doing so. Avery couldn't move, she was stuck, paralyzed. She didn't know what to do. This couldn't be happening to her, to him! Her mother tried comforting her daughter, but Avery couldn't hear anything, it was as if her whole World had gone quiet. She knows her mother means good, but she couldn't talk to her, she had no idea what Avery was feeling, and to be honest, neither did Avery, she was still waiting for the ball to drop, because she simply couldn't believe or understand the fact that one of her best friends had gone missing. Her mother then left, realizing that Avery needed some space and time to cope with this new information. And that's when a single tear rolled down her face onto the book she was reading a few seconds ago. But soon came more and more tears, she couldn't believe she was crying. She hated crying, but this time she couldn't help it. Robin Arellano, her Robin Arellano became another one of The Grabber's victims, and she knew he was never going to be seen again. She felt as if it was her fault, as if she could've done something. "I should've gone with him to buy snacks, I shouldn't have left him" she kept repeating these words to herself, blaming herself for what happened to him. An immense amount of guilt coming through to her.

...

There were many cop cars looking around for the new missing kid. More than anyone could count. There were hellicopters flying in the air, trying to spot the boy. There were people and cops from the town desperatly looking for the boy, hoping he was just hiding somewhere, or at a friend's house. But once again, Avery knew. Avery knew that Robin had become another victim of The Grabber, she knew she was never going to see him again, not alive at least.

Avery would be lying if she said she had a wonderful sleep, because she didn't. In fact, it was the exact opposite, she couldn't sleep. At all. She was scared. Scared for him, she didn't know what happened to the boys that had been kidnapped, she didn't know what they had to go through, but she knew it was bad, and she definetly did not want it happening to Robin. Or to anyone, really.

MESSAGE FROM ME: OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER WAS ALSO KINDA SHORT, but i just wanted to write about when Robin went missing yk. BUT ANYWAYS, NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONGER, I PROMISE!!