𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐄

"MY FUCKING ARM."
Complained The Grabber as he took Finney from the van into the inside of his basement.

"I should snap your neck for what you did to my arm." The Grabber spat as he threw Finn onto the bed and left to grab his other victim from the van.

Finney's vision was fucked up. Everything was blurry for him. For a few seconds he just layed there, waiting for his vision to become normal again. However, just a few moments later, The Grabber came back carrying someone else in his arms. Finney sat up straight and tried to identify the person he was carrying, and when he did, anger and sadness filled inside him. The Grabber was carrying Avery, Avery Brown. Avery had been kidnapped with Finney Blake. The Grabber got closer to the bed, and differently from Finney, instead of throwing her, he placed her slowly onto the bed. Once he had done that, he turned to look at Finney.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" Said The Grabber, looking at the girl that layed on the bed. Avery was still unconcious, probably because The Grabber had sprayed more of those chemicals into her mouth than into Finney's. Finn didn't dare answer the question as he just stared daggers into the man's eyes, to say Finn was furious was an understatement.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Asked The Grabber, now pushing a strand of Avery's hair behind her ear. Finney became angrier by the second, The Grabber had no right to lay a finger on her. Once again, Finney did not answer the question, not wanting to feed his delusions and give him the power to have the answer. The Grabber was now looking at Finney, and he lifted his elbow, showing the cut that the teenage boy had made with his toy.

"Jesus," He touched his wound. "It's covered in blood. It's like I killed someone, you see that?" He said now pointing to his wound, but then he started to shake his hand infront of Finney's face, realizing that his eyesight was probably horrible.

"It's not like you can see shit." The Grabber stopped waving his hands infront of Finney's face and just looked at him.

"I know you're scared, but I'm not gonna hurt you anymore. What I said about snapping your neck, I was angry is all." He said before laughing.

"You did a number on my arm. But I'm not gonna hold it against you. I guess, now we're even." He said brushing Finney's hair with his hands.

"You don't have to be scared, because nothing bad is going to happen to you, or pretty girl here. With that I give my word, Johnny." He held up his finger as if he was making a promise, glancing at Avery, who was still asleep, every once in a while.

"You like soda? Does she like soda?" He asked, pointing to Avery.

"I'll tell you what, I'm gonna get you a soda, and then-" Before he could finish his sentence a phone started ringing.

"Is that the phone? Do you hear a phone ringing?" The man looked back at the door, and then turned to Finney again and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna go see who it is, then I'll get you a soda. Then I'll come back and explain everything. Hm?" He said touching Finney's cheeks, and with that, he left.

Finney glanced at the sleeping Avery on the bed, and then stood up, his hand holding the toy covered in blood that he had used to cut The Grabber. Finney walked towards the door and tried opening it, but it didn't budge. He walked down the room into a bathroom, hoping that somehow there would be an escape. But to his avail, the only thing there was a single toilet and a few carpets. The boy came back to the room, and when he did he saw a black telephone on the wall. He quickly walked to it, trying to dial any number he could think of, except it didn't work. The cable of the phone had been cut and there was no way anyone could make any phone calls. Finney had lost hope, he didn't know what to do. He sat down on the bed next to Avery. As Avery was starting to regain consciousness, she felt a presence sit down next to her on the bed, slowly opening her eyes she realised she wasn't in the van anymore, she was in some kind of basement. She quickly sat, making Finney look at her, and making her look at him. She looked around the place, her vision still being pretty blury.