𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

GWENDOLYN BLAKE kept getting dreams about Finney Blake and Avery Brown's kinapping. They would haunt her, making her wake up in fear every single night, picturing everything her brother might be going through. These dreams showed things she couldn't quite understand. She saw a house, a tree and a man wearing a mask and holding black balloons. She knew these things were related to The Grabber, but she couldn't quite place her finger on how they were connected and how it could help her find her missing brother.

One certain night, Gwen decides to tell her father about these dreams. She wants to help her brother, she wants to find her brother while there is still a chance. Maybe there was a possibility where her father could help her, but there was also a possibility where he wouldn't help her, and things wouldn't end well for Gwen if that happened.

Gwen was standing in the door frame of the living room. Her father sat in a chair, as always, a drink in his hand, watching the fireplace. Gwen breathed in deeply, getting ready for the conversation she was about to have with her dad.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, honey?" Her father turned to look at her as the girl walked into the room.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. Come, sit. There you go." Gwen sat down infront of her father.

"Will you promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise."

"It's about my dreams." Gwen's father slowly took a sip of his drink and then placed it in the table beside him. Now it was his time to get ready for the conversation he was about to have with his daughter.

"What about your dreams?"

"Well, what if they, you know, they're, well," Gwen struggled to find a way to phrase what she was about to say without getting her father angry.

"Gwen," Interreptuded the man.

"Your mom, she was a special soul, and she was smart, just like you. But sweetheart, she saw things and she heard things, and she became so convinced that her dreams meant something, and eventually they told her to do things, terrible things! Until she took her life. But, they weren't real sweetheart. They just weren't real." Gwen had tears in her eyes, and her father did too. What happened to her mother was horrible, but Gwen would always love her, no matter what.

"I loved mom."

"I loved her too."

"I mean, I loved her the way she was."

"I know sweetheart. I just, I don't want that future for you. Do you understand?"

"But, what if it could help me find Finney?"

...

Everyone in town was still looking for the two missing teens, there were police men, police cars and citizens, all spread around town, desperate to find them. Two police officers were knocking at doors in town, asking people if they had seen any of the two missing teens. Nobody had.

They were currently knocking on another citizen's door. Barking was heard from the other side of the door, and you could hear a man inside shouting at the dog, telling it to go inside a room and stop barking. The door was soon opened and a man with a moustache wearing a blue shirt appeared.

"Hello?" Asked the man.

"Good evening, sir. We've been asking residents from this neighbourhood some questions about the recent missing kids. Have you seen any of these two?" One of the police man showed two pictures to the man in the door, one was of the missing boy, Finney Blake and the other one was of the missing girl, Avery Brown.