Tokyo Expo in Chaos

October 31, 2100

Expo Memorial Stadium

A series of explosions caused a panic among the spectators gathered at the stadium and the crowds flooded the emergency exits in waves. The Imperial Family and VIPs, protected by the Imperial Guard Division and SPs, were heading for the special emergency exit. At that moment, two gunshots echoed through the stadium. A moment later, the crowd suddenly turned silent. Then, a loud voice amplified by a loudspeaker is heard.

"Can you hear me, fools!? We are the Korean People's Revolutionary Army! We have taken over this venue! If you make any more noise, we will detonate the bombs we have planted in this stadium and blow up the stadium itself!"

"...!"

The voice was that of the perpetrators of the Expo bombing. They announced their intentions to the entire stadium in rather broken Japanese. Television crews turned their cameras to the location where the voice came from, and the group was shown on the stadium's main screen.

"Especially you, world-hungry, deep-pocketed pigs... the moment you make any funny moves, we will detonate the bomb in the stadium and kill all the guests without exception!"

Their words were directed at ministerial-level officials and Japanese government leaders who were visiting as VIPs from various countries. The public became increasingly horrified when they learned that bombs have been planted in the stadium.

"We demand the full disclosure of the nuclear fusion and space technology that the Japanese government is hoarding, and if the Japanese government does not make a decision within an hour, we will blow up half the stadium!"

A terrorist group calling itself the "Korean People's Revolutionary Army" held the entire stadium hostage as it made its demands to the Japanese government known. The situation was broadcasted live nationwide by TV crews from Japan and other countries.

Stadium Guest Seats

"Shit! You've got to be kidding me!"

Kenyuu Riyoshi, head of the Security Bureau of the Metropolitan Police Department who is in charge of Expo security, felt humiliated that a major national event has been ruined. As Riyoshi was fuming, one of his subordinates rushed to him to make a report.

"Reporting! Four public restrooms in North America, Oceania, Africa, and Asia areas were completely destroyed by the explosion, the Expo Memorial Stadium also suffered damage, and the men's restroom on the northeast side of the first floor also exploded!"

The explosions occurred in five locations. One of the explosions occurred inside the stadium, where the opening ceremony was being held.

"The design of the stadium makes it impossible to blow up the entire place, but it is still possible that the bombs are planted in one of the restrooms somewhere. There are no security cameras in the restrooms. But if the uncontrolled outdoor evacuation of spectators continues, it could cause extra damage."

His subordinate, who was standing by his side, offered his opinion that seemed to placate Riyoshi, whose anger was rising.

"Calm down the general public and prepare to evacuate the guests!"

"Yes, sir!"

Riyoshi gave an order. Under the floor of the guest seats where they were located, there was an escape route not shown on the plans, and the security guards were already preparing to open the door leading to the escape route. However, the man who appeared to be the leader of the group, who was projected on the stadium's main screen, was holding an object that looked like a bomb switch in his right hand and glaring at the guests' seats with sharp eyes, taunting, "If you move, you die." Therefore, they were stuck.