The Queen's Descent to Earth

July 12, 2199

Tokyo Spaceport, off the Izu Peninsula, Japanese Empire

At the end of the 22nd century, following the chaotic and war-torn 21st century, which had been underway for nearly a hundred years, Earth could be described in one word: "prosperous." Partial disclosure of Japanese technology had opened the curtain for the Space Frontier Era, and successful commercial resource development in space had placed humanity in the midst of an unprecedented Gold Rush-like frenzy. While disparities between nations still existed, Earth was gradually regaining stability. However, this prosperity was suddenly threatened by the appearance of the Space Drifters Union in 2195 and the subsequent invasion of Mars four years later, marking the first-ever space wars in Earth's history. The space industry was forced to shut down, and Earth plunged into chaos.

In the midst of all this, the International Federation, under the watchful eyes of all of Earth's inhabitants, sought negotiations with extraterrestrial beings who were seeking to migrate to Earth. With the other side shifting towards a conciliatory approach, although not officially announced yet, Earth was moving in the direction of reaching a compromise proposed by the Earth's side. This shift in the media's content on Earth was influenced by the announcement of the Queen's withdrawal from Mars.

Four months after the occupation of Mars, an event that would solidify this atmosphere of goodwill was held: the visit of the Queen of the Space Drifters Union, Riza-Griant Alzawall, to Earth. The location was the Japanese Empire, a country with the most advanced space industry technology and a history of magic.

Within the territorial waters of the Japanese Empire, off the Izu Peninsula, there was a megafloat that extended over four kilometers, serving as the gateway from Japan to space, known as "Tokyo Spaceport." It was a crucial point for Japan's space industry, but now, numerous media outlets crowded around, and security personnel and space military soldiers maintained a vigilant presence.

Before long, a spacecraft descended from the depths of space. It was a planet-to-planet spacecraft named Lai Alma, launched from the space vessel Meenan, carrying an Earth Inspection Group composed of Queen Riza and the dignitaries of the Space Drifters Union. The spacecraft approached Tokyo Spaceport and docked at the pier. Following Lai Alma, ships from the International Federation Space Force also landed on the sea.

"Now, the ship carrying the Queen of the Space Drifters Union has arrived at the spaceport!"

A ramp descended from Lai Alma. Finally, the moment had arrived for the alien queen to set foot on Earth.

"...This is the scent of Earth's sea, different from that of Mazner's."

Queen Riza, who had appeared from the ship, was mesmerized by Earth's sea. A red carpet was laid out before the ramp, and in the middle of it, Japanese Foreign Minister Kohei Ino was waiting to welcome the queen.

"Your Majesty Queen Riza-Griant Alzawall, welcome to Earth and the Japanese Empire... my name is Kohei Ino, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Japanese Empire."

"A warm welcome, and I am deeply grateful. Thank you, Minister Ino."

The two exchanged a friendly handshake on the carpet. The Imperial Japanese Army's special honor guard lined up on both sides of the red carpet, and the queen and her entourage followed Iino as they advanced on the carpet. Men in black suits communicated via radios, security drones hovered around, and vigilance was at its peak.

Accompanied by the Queen's flagship, the space warships that had landed on Earth were gradually docking at other piers. Among them, Japanese officials who had worked hard for this visit to Earth disembarked, setting foot on Earth after a long time.