𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞

♥ ♥ ♥

Dear Diary,

Today is February 5th, 1997.

Tonight is the ceremony where Roman will become the don of his father's mafia. He'll take on responsibility and legacy.

Last week, I was invited by Devon Night.

He's a mafia don from Rome. I don't particularly like him, but we have one common interest. 

We want to end the Russo-Mafia legacy.

It won't bring back my family, but I'll have closure. I never got the closure I deserved. I was thirteen when I lost the family who brought laughter and joy into my life. All the memories were destroyed.

I became a version of myself that wanted vengeance. Even if I have to kill everyone at that ceremony to prove it, I will. Vengeance is the sweet taste on my tongue.

Maybe it's cruel, but the world has been vicious to me. I deserve some sense of peace.

The only peace I've been given is Sia and Alessio.

I'll forever be grateful for them until my last breath.

♥ ♥ ♥

I closed the diary, letting out a deep breath. I glanced over at the dress hanging on the bathroom door. Hestia had it custom-designed by a designer in London. I'd never seen a dress that was as beautiful as this. I unwrapped the towel from around my body. And I slipped on the laced dress.

The sky-like blue dress fit my body well. It wasn't too tight or too loose. The sleeves fell past my shoulders.

I heard a light knock on the bathroom door as Hestia muttered, "Does the dress fit?" I chuckled, "Yes, it does." I opened the bathroom door and saw Sia in an emerald green loose dress that fell past her knees. She had diamond earrings in her ears with a matching silver necklace. She held a small black squared box. Hestia handed it to me as she exclaimed, "I bought a charm necklace with the first letter of all our names. I thought it would be a sentimental item we all could share."

As I opened the box, I could feel tears fill my eyes. Hestia put the necklace on me with a smile plastered across her face. She confessed, "We'll be the hottest women at the ceremony." I let a giggle, turning around to face her. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I whispered, "I love you, Sia."

"I love you too, Blaire. Always."

I released my arms from her as I asked, "Where is Alessio?" She paused before answering, "He's downstairs on the phone with Mr.Night. They're discussing the ceremony."

She caressed my cheek and exclaimed, "You never told me how it went with Roman at the bar." I chuckled, reassuring her, "It went well. He and I talked for a while inside the bar and outside. I noticed that he gets anxious when in large crowds. Coincidentally, he owns a club filled with large crowds. He's hard to read at first glance. He's both an open and closed person."

Sia folded her arms as she leaned against the sink. Her eyes were glued to me. She asked, "Does he seem like his narcissist father?"I shook my head, "Surprisingly, no. But I only spent five hours with him, so I can't make an entire judgment on him yet."