EPILOGUE

This is work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, incidents are either the products of the author's imagination.
Any resemblance to actual person, living people or dead, or actual events is purely coincidence. Plagiarism is CRIME. 

Chase by the Sex Addict

All right reserved 2022 ©

~Ate_Ja ♥

Kiel POV

 “Ladies and gentlemen, Philippines Airport Airline welcomes you to Manila. The local time is 4:34 pm. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate. Thank you."

"Son, you okay?"- my Mom ask beside me, and beside her is my Dad, he look at me worriedly but I just smile at him. I look at my Mom and nodded my head.

"We'll be going straight to the office to attend our business meeting with the board of members okay? I will tell the driver to drive you home."- she stated.

"Is there anything you want to buy? Or a place you want to go? We'll tell the driver to accompany you wherever you want."- he said. I chuckle a bit and pat his hand. He look nervous, but he's looking at me with his serious look.

"No, I'll be fine. Just go to the office, I'll drive at my friends house. They set a welcome party for me tonight so, I will go and look for a suit for me to wear, i dont want to look like a lost man at my own party yeah?"- I joked. They laughed, my mom hug my arm, she rested her head and spoke.

"I'm sorry for everything.. I know I can't bring the past, but I'm hoping that you will able to find her soon.."- I sighed of what she said.

"Mom.. do you think she's still waiting?"- I said.. almost whispering.

She look at my Dad and sighed, she hold my hand and squeeze it lightly. She then smile at me and nod her head as an answer.

"I know.. she's is."- she stated.

I look at the window again and remember what happen 3years ago. It was blurry at first but it become clear to me after a moment of thinking. Yung paghabol ko sa sasakyan kung nasaan si Nica, yung aksidente.. lahat naaalala ko.

And I still remember how my Mom try to break us apart, when I open my eyes 2 years ago after a coma, I didn't talk to her half a year after what happen.

I told her that Mandy was the reason why I got into an accident not Nica, she burst into tears that day and beg for my forgiveness. Even I'm angry at her, I still love her because she's still my Mom, that's why I forgive her but in a condition that she will help me to find Nica, para pag balik ko ng Pinas ay makausap at makasama ko na siya.

She doesn't want me to come back but she know that I'm not gonna listen to her. My Dad was willing to help me, kaya hindi na rin nakaangal si Mom dahil sa sinabi nito.

When I told them what happen when I got into accident. They immediately called Mandy's parent, they are ranging mad and cut off everything their connection, gusto nga sanang ipakulong ni Mommy si Mandy but I told her not to. Okay na sakin na pinutol na nila ang connection nila sa mga yon.

3 years is long, I've waited all this year to come back here, for HER. But I couldn't find her, even her family. Hindi ko na alam kung saan ko siya hahanapin, sabi nga nila mahirap hanapin ang taong ayaw magpakita.

But, I couldn't give up. Nangako siyang hihintayin nya ko, kaya hanggang ngayon umaasa akong baka sakaling magsalubong ang landas namin ng di ko inaasahan. I still hoping..