Chapter 10

April's phone vibrated, all four turtles looming over it to see if someone in particular had called. 

"Casey? -awe," Mikey mumbled as he saw a random number come up. He took a slice of pizza from the table and helped himself, while April took the phone and answered.

"April O' Neil speaking, hello?"

"Ay, put cha' turtle friend on speaker," the number said, making all the four brothers choke on what was in their mouths.

"What...turtles? Uhm," April swallowed, putting the phone on speaker and setting it back on the counter for all four to hear. 

"You know who I'm talkin' about now put the damn blue one on speaker little girl," the voice said again. "The purple dragons got somethin' real good to show ta' him."

Donnie pulled out his laptop while Leo perked up, scooching over to the phone.

"Is he there?" the guy asked. 

"Yes," April replied softly, after Donnie gave her a thumbs up. He was already tracking the number, once they hung up, the call would be erased. 

The man turned on his camera, suddenly adjusting it. Once again, everyone huddled in closely over the counter to see what he was showing. One man holding a jug of gasoline and a lighter, another with tools, another with a cig of beer and finally the man holding the camera, rope and duct tape around his arm. They were standing in front of a wall, a building, spray paint cans laying on the ground by them. 

"Remember when ya' friend broke my guy's nose?" he asked Leo. "Please, that little threat cha' gave us was funny. I hope ya' know what's coming, at least she's not."

Leo and Don's eyes widened at the same time. 

"They're outside of (Y/N)'s apartment," Donnie confirmed.

"Ding, ding, ding, who knew you all had so many enemies? I got some foot clan friends on the way too," the Purple Dragon added.

April hung up, panic lacing her frozen state as the turtles tried to think. Leo was the first to leave, he sheathed his Katana's and was getting into the shell-raiser. The rest of them stumbled in, anxious. Leo rammed the gates and drove to the surface, surpassing all traffic around. Meanwhile, Donnie and the rest began to text and call her, at one point, Donnie texting as Leo to see if she'd notice. The moment they turned onto her street, the small chatter coming from the back of the vehicle stopped.

A cloud of grey smoke formed over the building, flames of orange and red curling around its complexion. The exterior was fully vandalized, although you could barely see what It said due to the fact it was burning alive. It was too late.

- - -

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to what I thought was a dream. I was tied up to the kitchen counter island, my head throbbing in immense pain. Smoke engulfing most of the room, the living area was on fire. Little patches of the flames spreading like a virus. I started to breath hard, oxygen being harder to get every second passing. My tear-stained and dried cheeks started to burn again as I cried. Not in sadness, but in fear. I was so confused. 

All I could retrace was the moment that I walked downstairs and had the life stretched out of me by a guy. A guy who I had identified as a Purple Dragon, the one that I knocked out. Leonardo was right, they were taking revenge, and I didn't even have to go on the streets for them to find me. 

Gasoline now overtook the stench of the place; I looked above and saw the fire alarms all broken and taken apart. The fire apartment wouldn't know unless someone called by seeing it. A million thoughts now addressed my mind, I could barely breath, I felt like I was being drowned.