Chapter 13

I woke up, the sheets disheveled over me like a tornado swept through the bed. I already knew I slept late, just based on how I felt, but it wasn't the time that made me get up. There was yelling, coming from outside my room. 

I shuffled off the mattress and slipped some clothing on, before putting my hair up and walking out. Usually, I'd try to not look dead, but the amount of shouting coming from the lounge proved it unnecessary. 

I slowly opened my door and popped my head out from the side, taking in the situation before getting involved.

"Nobody cares about stupid training anymore," Raph scoffed, pointing at Leo's plastron. Leo looked furious,

"You will listen to me Raph," Leo gritted through his teeth. 

"I don't take orders from you dick-head."

"Woah, woah, woah let's not," Donnie reasoned, stepping forward. I walked out of my room, coming towards Mikey, seeming too pre-occupied to notice.

"Yea, dudes, it's not worth it, just cancel training today," 

"No! I'm tired of just shutting these damn arguments down, if you're not going to take this seriously than I w-" Raph yelled before Leo cut him off in a sudden motion. 

Leo shifted behind him in the blink of an eye and did what I could only describe as hit a pressure point, making Raph fall forward paralyzed.

"Hey (Y/N)," Leonardo greeted, watching Raphael on the floor with a smug look, before turning his attention to me. 

"Oh!" I blurted out, looking at Raph on the floor with wide eyes. 

"Dude...what did you do to him...also hi (Y/N)!" Mikey exclaimed tugging on my arm. 

"Stunned him. Why?" 

"Master Splinter didn't teach us that..." Donnie trailed off. 

Leo didn't respond he just looked back at Raph and then to me once more before showing a more serious expression. 

"I'm going to train in the dojo, you can join if you want," he said to the youngest brothers before walking off. I went over to the kitchen to get a granola bar out from the cabinet and a cup of (F/D), Donatello and Michelangelo following. 

"What was that about?" I asked, curious. 

"Raph didn't want to train," Mikey answered.

"Same stubborn as usual," Donnie sighed. "I've got to bring him into the lab and wait for him to wake up. I don't know what Leo even did to him."

"Does Master Splinter usually teach you all different things?" 

"No, not unless it's around our weapons," Donnie clarified, leaning on the counter. He paused, thinking to himself. "Welp, time to get Raph, Mikey you mind helping?"

"No problem, bro!" he nodded, before heading off. 

I watched the two hesitantly pick up their brother off the floor as he started lightly snoring. The thought of Leo being able to do something like that so easily, I didn't know how to feel. Sure, he was powerful, but to his brother? Without question?

He was probably just stressed, I don't know what goes on around here except for the time I've been here, I've never had siblings either. Maybe this is a part of it. 

Maybe Leo needed some cheering up. 

Within ten minutes I had tea made for us two, pouring it into some semi-fancy China, and trying to bring it into the dojo without spilling it. The two cups rattled slightly as I worried the water inside would burn my hand. I knocked on the entrance of the dojo with my elbow carefully.