013

this chapter's song:
breathe lauv

Jungwon huffed out a sigh, "I don't want you to go." His arms were wrapped tightly around Jay's waist.

Jay let out a soft chuckle, "You'll see me tomorrow."

Truth was, Jungwon didn't want Jay to go home. He didn't want to risk anything bad happening to him again. If anything were to happen, he didn't know what he would do if he wasn't able to be there to save him— not that he thought he could physically save him but he sure was willing to.

"I'll be okay." Jay said, laying his cheek on top of Jungwon's head.

Jungwon pressed his lips together, "I won't."

Jay slightly pulled away, a smirk on his face, "How badly do you want me to stay?"

"Very badly."

"Well then," Jay paused for a moment, "If my boy wants me to stay, I should."

A grin couldn't help but appear on Jungwon's face. He bit onto his bottom lip, "Good."

Jay smiled softly, caressing Jungwon's cheek with his thumb, "I should probably call my mom and say that I'll be home later."

"You can't stay over?"

"Oh— you meant like stay the night?"

Jungwon grinned, pushing his body up with his tippy toes, his nose almost brushing against Jay's. "Yes."

Jay let out a soft chuckle and pinched Jungwon's cheek, "I will ask."

Jungwon watched as Jay left his bedroom and into the hallway. He opened his dresser and grabbed one of his baggy white t-shirts and a pair of grey sweatpants for the older.

Jay walked in and closed the door behind him, "She said I can spend the night here but only if your mom is okay with it."

Jungwon nodded, "She will be."

"Are these for me?" Jay said, holding up the white t-shirt and sweatpants Jungwon laid out for him.

"You weren't going to sleep in your jeans, are you?"

"And if I was going to?"

"Then you can do that." Jungwon said, snatching the clothes out of Jay's hands.

Jay stepped closer and grabbed Jungwon's wrist and pulled him closer, catching him off guard. Jungwon's eyes widened, the fluttery feeling in the pit of his stomach returning.

"I'll take those." Jay said, a smirk appearing on his face.

Jungwon bit onto the bottom of his lip and stepped back, sitting on the corner of his bed.

"I'm gonna go change in your bathroom."

Jungwon nodded, "Okay."

Jungwon felt a vibration from near his hand. He looked to his side and saw Jay's phone on the other end of his bed, the screen was lit up. He readjusted himself, scanning his eyes from the phone to the door, just in case Jay walked in. He hesitated for a moment before tapping on the screen again, seeing Jay's most recent notifications.