024

Getting drunk at Jake's house was the last thing Jungwon wanted to do that night.

It was a Saturday night and Jake's parents were out of town like usual. They decided to drink and play board games and video games like high school boys do.

But instead of joining in on games, Jungwon was sitting on the couch, drinking until his vision got quite blurry and his mind started to become blank.

He knew it was a bad distraction. He knew that when he woke up the next day he would regret drinking so much. He's not a drinker. Drinking made him sad but it also distracted him from his thoughts and worries. Which, in this case, helped.

Not that he had many worries that day. Just about a certain someone, maybe.

It had been a few hours since Jungwon first called Jay and he had not been answering any of his calls or messages. And Jungwon tried so hard not to be clingy and needy but after what had happened the other day and not seeing Jay for days, he couldn't help but worry.

He was trying to be understanding. Trying his best to be positive and feel instead of think. Because logic is logic but emotions are where he was at with Jay.

Because when it came to Jay, there was no logic behind it. His heart belonged to that boy and he would do anything to make him feel like himself again.

Jungwon:
hi
hiiii
pssstttttt
pssssssssttt
i'm at jake's
where r u?
jake just snorted out beer everywhre
miss uou
are you awake?

Jay:
hii
i'm ok
i'm just really tired so i'm gonna stay home
sorry

Jungwon:
is ok
get some rest
i just miss uou

Jay:
i miss you too
don't drink too much
and make sure to drink lots of water

Jungwon:
i will
do u hate me be honest
is ok if u do ik i'm annoying

Jungwon huffed out a loud sigh.

Jay:
wonie

Jungwon:
?

Jay:
i could never hate you
you're drunk

Jungwon:
just a little bit

Jay:
wish i was there to see ur cute red face

Jungwon:
u should come

Jay:
not really in the mood to drink or hangout with the guys rn

Jungwon:
u hate us
I knew it

Jay:
🤨

Jungwon:
:(

Jay:
no sad face
i've just been exhausted
i promise i don't hate you or the guys
i in fact love you

Jungwon:
okie

Jay:
i'm sorry

Jungwon:
for what?