018

this chapter's song:
always enhypen

"Jake, move your big ass head." Sunghoon said, throwing buttered popcorn at the back of Jake's head.

"You told me to move!" Jake shouted, jokingly crossing his arms together in front of the TV.

Sunghoon chuckled before patting the seat on the couch next to him, "I apologize, now come sit back down."

Jungwon let out a soft laugh and watched the two of them from the corner of his eye. After Jay had told him that Jake was head over heels for Sunghoon, he seemed to notice their interactions more.

"Little close, Jake— don't you think?" Jay teased, Jake furrowing his eyebrows and mouthing shut up at him.

Sunghoon raised his head and looked at Jay and then at Jungwon, "What?"

Jungwon looked over at Jay and chuckled, Jay raising his eyebrows, a smile appearing on his face.

"Why are we watching this again?" Heeseung asked, reaching his hand in the popcorn bowl, furrowing his eyebrows at the sexual scene in front of him.

"Because it's the best show ever."

"You can watch this in your free time, alone, Jake." Sunghoon said, reaching his hand out for the remote.

"Fine, fine." Jake said, "When the kids come we can change it, okay?"

Sunghoon nodded and tossed the remote on the other side of the couch. "Yes but I get to choose."

Jay sat up and tapped on Jungwon's shoulder, "Jungwon, do you want to help me in the kitchen?"

"With what?"

"With," Jay looked around, "Getting more drinks."

Jungwon chuckled softly, "Okay."

He followed behind Jay into the kitchen and yelped when he felt pressure on his waist. "What are you doing?"

"Wanted to kiss you."

Jungwon bit onto his bottom lip, smiling, "Jay."

Jay hummed and cupped Jungwon's jaw with his hands, "Can't help it when you're looking so cute."

"You're a fool." Jungwon joked, biting the inside of his cheek.

"For you, yeah."

Jungwon cringed before saying, "One kiss and we're going back."

Jay nodded his head, "Deal."

They turned their heads when they heard footsteps coming from the stairs, "One kiss and we're going back." Jake mocked, laughing and pointing fingers at them.

"Jake, what the hell, man." Jay said, trying to hide the smile that was forming on his face.

"Getting more drinks, my ass."

"You're unbelievable." Jungwon said and Jake threw a finger gun at him.

"I knew it, I knew it all along."

"Okay mister detective, you got us. Now go away." Jay said, pushing Jake jokingly.

Jake shook his head, "No, no. I want to know more."

Jungwon pressed his lips together, "Know what?"

"How long has this been going on?" Jake said, waving his pointer finger between them.

Jungwon and Jay looked at each other, "A few weeks?" Jay answered, scratching the back of his head.

Jake stood there for a moment, a frown on his face, "And no one thought to tell me?