The Meeting

Y/n's pov

"Downstairs, now young lady!" I heard his voice crowning from downstairs.
"I'm just grabbing my necklace... calm down father."
My feet bounced against the marble floors as I jogged towards the meeting room, my Riddles crest necklace banging against my chest. Sure my time management was a little iffy now and then but it's only my family in the death eaters room anyway.

Voldemort was waiting right there for me... "Y/n Genevieve Riddle... don't think that you are excused just because your my daughter! You are the next Dark Lord!" His voice wavered knowing how I felt about that name, "...Dark Lady, and do you honestly think death eaters will have any respect for you if you can't even wake yourself up in the morning...how are you planning to lead them in just a few years girl?!" He looked at me with pure disappointment filling his eyes.

I decided to let him have this one he is already pissed that Bella was late to the meeting, I chose not to make his day any worse. "Sorry father I overslept!" I mumbled making sure the Death eaters didn't hear. Honestly that man should be happy I even turned up! Draco Malfoy (not yet a death eater unlike me) sniggered at my ruffled morning appearance. The only reason that he went on the mission a few weeks ago, was because Lucius practically begged my father.

"Oh I'm sorry Malfoy does your little ferret ass have something to say?!" I yelled, frustrated about the situation.
"Ferret ass!" He mimicked "Y/n why must you always attack me with words?"
"Would you prefer I use rocks?" I retorted, I was quite proud of that one!
"Why are you so annoying." Draco mumbled.
"Malfoy say that agin and I will drop kick your ass!"
Bella couldn't help herself but to burst into cackle's!

Bellatrix Lestrange is practically my mother, she was there when I was born, when Genevieve died, she braided my hair, she is a part of my family. Along with all of these death eaters in this room, I was there little one too, I was their Anwir, these so called monsters taught me my times-tables and how to right my name. Sure they all celebrated my fist kill, only at 4 years old when I stabbed a house-elf to death, but what family isn't supportive of the young? Anwir means liar in some muggle language, it is the name that they gave me as something cute. My father was grateful that it was Anwir, rather than honey or baby. I can't imagine the face that he would make if he heard them calling me that!

My father used to be quite handsome before Genevieve died. Bella says that's were I get my looks from. Genevieve was my biological mother but she was brutality murdered by the one and only James Potter, after her death Tom riddle transformed into what my father is today. Even though he loves me, my looks are to similar to hers, he only sees his lost Genevieve.

"You still alive Darling?" Draco spat, as I zoned out into space while my father rambled on about muggle murder he was about to commit.
"Don't flatter your self Malfoy, I will never be your Darling"
"Oh yeah, silly me, darling was a bit much for a cow like you!"
"Oh that's it you little son of a bit-" I was cut of by my father holding my ready-to-punch-Draco fist in his hand.

My father looked at me and said " Y/n Princess, calm yourself, this is a meeting and we do not have time for your flirting!"
"My-my-my what? Father please say your joking, I would rather flirt with a mudblood rather than that scrawny prick over there!" I panicked, I would die if anyone thought I would flirt with Draco, he is disgusting.
"Well he is your fiancé after all, Princess!"

Draco leant closer to me and whispered in my ear, "If you were my wife, I would put poison in your coffee," He smirked.
"Draco, if you were my husband I'd drink it!" Well that shut him up. Draco was a handsome guy... I guess but I have only ever seen him as an annoyance that gets in my way. But no matter how much I dislike that pain in the ass... he is still my fiancé.

I hate that so much, that word... fiancé! Ugh. Draco has nothing he can offer me, I'm already rich and powerful. That ferret is blessed that the has me! Stupid fucking Voldy had to go and make a deal with Lucius for my hand in marriage! Draco and I are to be married in the next year and after that we will live together ... yay.

"On the topic of you two love birds,"My father glared at me just to piss me off like adding more fule to the fire, "this year Y/n is going with Draco to hogwarts to attend y7, you will be keeping an eye on the golden trio. As Draco is not yet a proper member, so Y/n will be keeping Draco in check. Meeting dismissed!"

All of the death eaters apparated away leaving me my father and Bella in the room.
"Father please, you know how much I hate people and now your making me go to school with them!"
While Voldy gave me a lecture on how I should listen to him, Bella slipped something sharp into my hand. Not knowing what this item was I delicately dropped it into my pocket trying not to make it obvious.

I sprinted upstairs to my wing of the manor, and pulled out a little engraved dart. The miniature weapon was beautiful, carved into it was the name Riddle. I have an obsession with a few things one being darts on a dartboard and the other was muggle music (my father isn't too happy about that one).
I used the little darts to pierce the skin of the people that pissed me off, they never left any real damage it was manly just to threaten them. And I enjoy drawing a little blood every now and then.

After throwing the dart, I flopped on the bed knowing that I would have to spend the next few years with Draco fucking Malfoy!