Queens peril

Y/n's pov

I was alive... god this is weird. I thought my head would be more disoriented but I was perfectly fine... kinda. Voldemort was dead. Harry Potter was dead. The ministry has been abolished. I was the most powerful being. It is my time to rule. I looked up at the sky to say a quick thank you to Genevieve.

My eyes switched to black, my feet levitated of off the ground causing even more gasps. But it wasn't just levitating I was soaring higher than I ever had before. I am the ruler.

"Attention all. If you aren't already aware... I am Y/n Bianchi. I am the heir to Slytherin. The late Dark Lords daughter. A fluent speaker of parceltounge. And Merlins only heir. I will take the wizarding world, it will be mine. And I challenge anybody who defies or opposes me." I realised how high in the air I was, the people who were still alive looked at me in awe. "I want the good side and dark side to be no more. I want us to live in no more fear of a man with no fucking nose. I am the ruler and my reign will be endless!"

I heard a few little giggles, and then a shout from Pans, oh god. "Long live Queen Bianchi."
No no no no no no no no. Well I guess I'm a queen now. That was not my intention but fuck it. I didn't want to be a queen, but how could I turn that down? Another chorus of "Long live Queen Bianchi," echoed around me. You know what it's growing on me.

I dropped down to the floor and Pans smothered me in a hug. I have a friend who would die for me and I would for her. "Pans you did it."
"I killed him you did everything else, it was shit seeing you dead."
"I could see it in your face!"
"Wait you could see me-"

"Anwir!" Barty shouted as he and Dolohov calmly walked towards me. A gave them a hug, and noticed their intertwined hands! "I knew it!" I yelled. I slowly peered closer and there were rings. I realised and squeezed them both again. "This is amazing news!"
"Y/n will you be out maid of honour?"
"I would be honoured. I love you both and wish you both the best for the future-"

"Queen Bianchi." Why do I keep getting fucking interrupted today?! I saw McGonnagle. She looked like she was baring bad news. Oh god. I was having a happy moment... I haven't had one of them since Draco.

"McGonnagle? Is everything alright?"
"Y/n... I think you need to come with me."
"Can it wait a few minutes Professor? Barty and Dolohov have just informed me that they are to be wed!"
"Y/n you need to come now." She paused "It's Bellatrix Lestrange."

My heart dropped, I was filled with worry. Maybe I'm overreacting? Hopefully. Bellatrix raised me. Nothing will happen to her. Genevieve is my mother and I love her so much. But Bella is also my mother, the bond we have is one of the reasons I keep going.

I though that I couldn't be hurt anymore... I was wrong.