The guys gossip

Draco's pov

I'm currently sat with Blaise in a bar... somewhere. I honestly couldn't tell you where we are right now, let's just say I might be a little bit drunk. Not too drunk... I hope.

"1 day is it mate?" He said looking at me while downing another shot.
"Huh?"
"Until your dream girl comes to Hogwarts." Blaise chuckled.
"More like a nightmare."
"What? You've been raving about this girl for how many years. I remember first year when Potter broke your little heart you said to me that it didn't matter as you had a hot girl to marry and that's all you cared about!" He teased.
"I never said that bro."
"Yeah, yeah you can't keep lying to yourself but 12 year old Malfoy had a serious obsession that he still hasn't quit."

"Two more," Blaise shouted gesturing to the bartender.
"So Draco... Quidditch?"
"Slytherin beat Pottah's ass quite a few time so you don't have to worry."
"Mate... what's up with you today?"
"I just know tomorrow is going to be a shit show."
"Huh?"
"Y/n will be here and I don't wanna be fighting guys off of her."
"She really that hot?"
"Hot isn't even a word good enough. But I'm not really worried about her getting hurt. I'm worried she'll hurt them."

"Y/n' s got this look in her eyes that makes you wonder just how many people she's killed!" I started to chuckled "And then you realise that she has probably lost count."
"You know what mate... I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone even coming near her."
"Yeah you're probably right. I bet when she was born the devil said... oh shit... competition!" I laughed that cheesy line off, wishing that I just shut my mouth.

"MALFOY!" Oh no. She was here! Why was she here?! How the hell did she even find me? Not now, Blaise is so gonna rub this in. "Do you know how fucking hard it is to do a locator spell you twat!?"
"Y/n why are yo-"
"When you fainted like a little girl the other day you left your wand. I honestly think that if your head wasn't screwed on you'd also leave that at another crime scene!"
"Riddle please leave, I'm sor-"
"I was forced to be here so don't flatter yourself. Incompetent prick."

"Damn that's a bit harsh don't you think?" Blaise said, seeing how far he could push it. Oh no.
"Who the hell are you and why are you talking to me?"
"I'm Blaise, Draco's friend." Y/n muttered something under her breath and pointed her wands at us. Both of our heads smacked into each other's. That hurt.
"Well I guess I will see you two at school." She looked pleased that she managed to inflict pain on us.

I touched my throbbing head, did she really have to do that. "Yeah I don't think that you will have to worry about her. The whole school will be terrified of that demon. I mean they will probably jerk off to her pic, but they won't go near her."
"Thanks Blaise that makes me feel so much better." I groaned sarcastically
"But wow, you were right... your getting married to that? Damn your lucky."
"I know right! But she hate my guts. After we get married I think that she might kill me and make it looked like an accident."