Crucio!

Y/n's pov

I whisked myself up to the astronomy tower waiting to find the unlucky victim that would soon face my wrath. I needed to feel something. I needed to watch someone bleed. I needed to see them squirming in agony. This time music, skincare and cigarettes just wont cut it. I needed more.

To my disappointment nobody was there.

Well that's what I thought... Astoria was holding me by the throat, screaming and crying in my face. "You did this, you took my Drakie away from me! When he smelt you in the potion not me, my heart fucking shattered. You're a psycho bitch!"

I was gasping for breath as here nails dug into my skin. I had never been in this position before it was normally the other way around. But don't get me wrong this excited me... nobody has ever managed to put up a fight like this before, I'm kind of impressed. I can't wait to have her begging for her life.

"He broke up with me because of you!" Her voice wavered and she lost her confidence just by saying them words. I took that to my advantage and pushed her body away from mine. She fell onto the floor in pain, in a heap and a mess of tears.
"Astoria you still don't know why Draco doesn't want you do you?... Why would a guy like him choose dust over a diamond? ....... CRUCIO!" I cried, using my wand less magic... that has never happened before. I have never been able to use wand less magic before. Only the strongest of wizards (including my father) can do such a thing. Wow.

Snapping out of my haze, my eyes were drawn to Astoria begging for mercy. Asking me to kill her and get it over and done with. However I was not that nice. I perched on the wooden floor of the tower for about ten minutes just watching her body bend into bone breaking positions as she tried to escape the spasms. Her withered body began to give into the excruciating agony, Astoria was on the brink of death. I loved it.

I stopped the crutiatus curse. I walked away. A sense of thrill soared inside of me, I really am my fathers daughter. I felt so much better. I need to do this far more often... I haven't had that much fun in a longtime.

Astoria would survive I think, somebody would eventually find here barely breathing body and take her to Madam Pomfry but it certainly wasn't going to be me. My mind lingered on something she said, Draco left her for me. Something inside my stomach moved, and I could feel the swarming butterflies banging against my insides fighting to get free. Did I make a mistake by rejecting him?

What would my father think of me right now? Instead of celebrating that I just tortured someone I was thinking about a boy. Confused emotions ran through my brain with the voices feeding the emotion with powerful waves of deep thoughts.

I knocked on Pansys dorm room even though by now it was way past midnight. She opened the door and let me inside, I perched on her bed wondering were her roommate might be at this time. Practically reading my mine she said, "Don't worry Y/n, Daphne is fucking her boyfriend Pucey tonight so it's just us. What's wrong you look like a crazy person right now?"

"Well when I was crucioing Astoria I-"
"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down a sec, you-you did what?"
"Oh don't worry I torture people when I am pissed it's no big deal."
"Bad bitch... I love that, please continue,"
" I used wand less magic against her."

Pansys mouth dropped wide open in disbelief. I guess it was shocking for both of us.
"Fuck yeah, these night chats just keeps getting better and better!"
"And uhhhh Draco and Astoria broke up because of me!"
"Yes this is perfect! I've shipped you two since day one, and sure he's a dick but you two will be great together. He's a single pringle and you're a single pringle... you see where I'm going her Y/n?" Pansy teased.

"So in a matter of ten minutes I have learned that my bestie is one of the most powerful witches in the world and she used wand less magic without even fucking thinking about it. She tortures people for fun. And how you smell right now you are by far the heaviest smoker I have ever met. And Draco fucking Malfoy dumped Astoria for you, yet you still won't admit that you are seriously crushing on him right now! Holy shit... you're so fucked up." Pansy giggled

"Am I crushing on Mal-"
"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."
"But I'm not sure?"
"Oh come on Y/ n, even I can tell and I'm not in this complicated relationship you two have! Riddle, you are seriously taking the denial stage to a whole another level!"
"Pansy I don't know how to love, I was never taught how. So how can I even begin to love hi-"
"You love him, damn girl I thought we were dealing with a crush but wow, I don't know what to say!" Pansy said
"You always know what to say, plus you have a serious interrupting issue. I can't love Malfoy right? He is my fiancé nothing more. Maybe I do feel something towards him, okay. Maybe every time he walks into a room I want to fucking sing, okay. Maybe when I saw him with Astoria I wanted to kill myself, okay. Maybe I dream about him every night but I don't know how to fucking tell him, okay. Maybe I can't imagine my life without him and would rather die than witness anything bad happened to him, okay. Maybe I don't know what this feeling is inside me, okay. Maybe I-I-I love him, okay!"

"Shit I wasn't prepared for that......okay?! No ... we're not doing the okay thing anymore, got it. Look Y/n if I was you I would go and sleep on this. This is a whole lot of shit for one night. You love Draco... you just have to see how things work out. But I have a good feeling he feels the same way." Pansy sighed knowing that Y/n was a mess right now.

"Thanks Pans, I should get going now otherwise I probably won't leave... by the way don't mention anything to anyone got it. See ya!"