The summoning

Y/n's pov

A beam of light shone above us, the light shifted into some kind of form. A face, but it wasn't his I don't think, this one had a nose. "Hello Princess." I guess this was Voldy. Except he looked decent... don't get me wrong I'm his biological daughter so it's a little messed up that I think this... but fuck he was good looking when he was young.

His hair was dark with a few kinks in it and his eyes were a piercing emerald green. It was weird how I looked almost identical to both of my parents but in different ways. Tom looked down on me from the blueish white lights above my head, maybe I wouldn't have betrayed him if he looked like that. My friends all looked like they were about to throw up on the spot but surprisingly I was fine. This was the first conversation that I know he can't hurt me, I felt safe in a way.

"So Tom... how is it being dead?"
"Very funny Anwir," I cringed at that name "I am proud that you were powerful enough to defeat me, I am not mad for what you did to me anymore, it's a change that you didn't put yourself to shame."
"That's not what I came her for thou-"
"I don't approve with the way you rule though. Your council is... what's the word... peculiar. The wizarding world does not fear you my child... you are weaker than ever before in the peoples eyes. Change that."
"I didn't call you for a friendly chat on how I'm doin-"
"But I am impressed that you no longer value love. You are independent. Stronger without that weakling of a partner."
"Yes Tom, about that partner... I have heard from a few people including Bella that you lied to me."
"Oh Bellatrix she always was one to make the wrong choices. She decided not to side with me and Bella paid the price."
"That was not the point. Did you lie... Did you kill him?"
"I am so glad that even as a dead man you need me!"
"Answer me Riddle!"

And then he was gone. My teeth clenched together as my fist hit the table, shaking it. "That was a waste of our fucking time! We got nothing..NOTHING!"
"No, there was something," I stared at Blaise "Don't you think that if he actually killed Draco it would have been more obvious, maybe he would have rubbed it in a little bit more don't you think." Maybe he was right Tom wouldn't have just been that discreet about the topic if he actually followed through with it.

"Bella's words were precise, she knew what she had to say and knew that she couldn't mess it up. Bella saw something that she shouldn't have seen. Something to do with Draco." I stated, to the council "Her words were, Anwir, your ring, Dracos at the place you would never go. He's at the home of the ashes."
"Your ring is made of Cressida isn't it?" Pansy chimed
"Yep... I think that, that was her way of telling me that he is alive."
"And the second part, what does that mean?" She questioned
"It's telling me we're he is... I think?"
"Ashes.... What's ashes Y/n?"
" No clue."

My brain racked my thoughts were trying to piece themselves back together. I took another puff of my cigarette... where won't I go? I leant across the bar trying to grab the Jack Daniels. Great empty. I want further into the back of the shelves pushing bottles of wine out of the way. French wine... no JD. Spanish wine... no JD. Italian wine... no JD. My hand stopped at the Italian wine. It circled the green, white and the red, something shot through my brain.

"Guys!" I shouted from the bar. I walked further out holding the bottle, to see their heads twisted in my direction. "We're going to Italy."