Interview

Y/n's pov

"I would like to make a short announcement," McGonaggle said her voice ringing over the breakfast crowd before we were all slowly hushed, "I'm sure that you all remember Rita Skeeter, from 4th year. Well due to the ministry wanting a more detailed report of the activity at Hogwarts, and Miss Skeeter would like a new newsletter publishing, they thought that it would be perfect. Rita will be here for about a week." She grimaced at the last part.

Rita waved from the side of the room at all of the scowling students. I peered at the lady, it was the first time that I saw the dreadfully unstylish woman. The others were very familiar with the witch already I presume. All the colours clashed, the greens and blues with purple fur were a constant eyesore. Her red lipstick was stained on her teeth and her glasses looked like something from the 60s. I'm no fashion designer but needless to say she looks fucking horrific.

I finished breakfast and headed to charms. I hate charms... what am I talking about, I hate every lesson. Instead of Flitwick being at the front of class as normal, it was Rita...yay. What the hell is on her face? Honestly there is a very fine line between wearing makeup and looking like you just got gang banged by fucking crayola!

"Interview time!" She sang.
"Pans... what is happening?"
"The bitch wants more details about all of us."
"Okay first up." She screeched from the front of the room pointing at her. Pansy swiftly made her way there, I could tell she was nervous, Rita is known for lying in her articles. I listen to a little of the conversation something about... status, parents and relationships. Why the hell is she so fucking nosey, find something better to do. "Next." She said gesturing to me.

"Name?"
"Which one?"
"The whole thing will do."
"Uhhh well its a little bit of a mouthful but okay. Y/n Genevieve Bianchi-Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord and Grand-daughter of Merlin."I said smugly, the last part wasn't necessary but I do like to show off a little.

"Ooooh yes yes yesss! A girl as interesting as you will definitely make the first page!" Oh shit, now what ever I say or do will be on the front cover of everything. Why did I have to open my fucking mouth? "So your Father is the Darl Lord and your mother?"
"My mother was the daughter of Merlin... she was killed when I was young."
"Oh how unfortunate... uhhh, so Y/n I assume you are of pureblood descent?"
"Of corse."
"Slytherin?"
"What do you think?"

"Relationships?"
"Don't you think that is a little much? You know to ask students who they're dating... it's a little creepy?"
"Well I need drama and that's one thing that teens like you can actually provide."
"Well I would rather not have the whole wizarding world knowing my love life. I want them to know about my powers not my date!"
"I guess that I can mention both... I'm guessing It's the Malfoy boy."
"What?!" I was honestly shocked that she was that good.
"He's quite the looker isn't he? The boy hasn't taken his eyes of off you the whole interview. And the matching rings give it away." Wow she was very observant. Even though I have know Draco for years, even the smallest things like staring at me can give me butterflies. Rita started furiously writing a wide smile going from ear to ear was printed on her face.
"What are you wri-"
"That's all you can leave." Normally I would object to someone being so disrespectful but I was glad to leave.