Concealer conversations

Y/n's pov

It was about 3 am now, I can't do anything right now. I have to sleep on this and train in the morning, so I headed up to my room. Draco was fast asleep on the bed, he actually looked angelic. I can't let anything happen to him. If my father kills him he kills me too. My heart would leave my body. It's still weird to think that Blondie is the only thing that I care about anymore. I tear rolled down my face. Draco has seen me cry once, but that was in a moment of weakness. It will never happen again. Never let them see your pain, they'll call you weak. Ugh shut up! Sometimes I feel like I hold everything in so much... like one day I will explode letting all of my pain out.

"Y/n what time is it? ... Are-are you crying?" Draco said practically half asleep.
"No Dray I'm fine, go back. To sleep." I mumbled my voice cracking. I walked towards the bathroom to hide my sadness from him. Leaders don't cry, well they do but not in front of others. If you show one sign of weakness, love, pain, they will use it as an advantage. People will have a one up on you. I will one day rule the wizarding world, I can not be known as the weak girl who cries every time something doesn't go her way. But it's true, I feel like I'm constantly crying, but I just neve show it to anyone. To show your weakness to a person you have to trust them. I don't trust anybody. Every single person I have been close with has lied to me. Draco... well I'm still not 100% sure on him either.

Dracos fast reflexes caught my wrist before I could run to the bathroom. Tears brimming in my eyes. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. I always felt safe with Draco, I didn't feel like he would hurt me. "Oh my god! Draco what happened to your eye?!"
"You did, you punched me... remember?"
"Oh yeah, sorry about that... I kinda forgot. Let me fix that." We walked into the bathroom
"Dray this will take away the pain." I motioned my head up and did some kind of spell I don't know what it was.
"Y/n what the fuck!"
"Dray you already knew I have wand less magic calm down drama queen."
"No that didn't bother me, but you didn't even say the spell and uhhh I don't know... your eyes turned fucking black!"
"Well I am the grand-daughter of Merlin so that's why spells come pretty easy to me, but my eyes are always brown and black."
"No they went fully black you looked like some kind of demented snake... like Nagini on steroids. Wait your the heir of Merlin?"

"Yeah...I should probably catch you up on a few things. McGonaggle found out that my mother was Merlin's only child, so yeah... I'm his only living heir. I'm also the heir of Slytherin. He also murdered my mother when I was two years old after she ran away with me. About the snake eyes that hasn't happened before so I'm not sure what that's about, maybe it is because I speak fluent parceltounge. My father wants to kill you now as he knows I love you, don't worry Dray that wont happen... I hope. McGonaggle is giving me private lessons starting this morning as apparently I might be the strongest witch wizard thingy, like ever. So yeah that's kinda it. Oh and I'm not on good terms with Voldy right now so can I stay with you for spring break?"

He just stood in the bathroom in pure shock. "Uhhhh Draco... please talk."
"Well that's a lot to take in but, It's quite cool to be engaged to the most powerful witch wizard thingy! Of course you can stay for spring break."
"Okay that's great, at least your not freaking out. Draco your like 6 foot something, how the hell am I meant to reach your eye?" He bent down so he was in my eye level. I rummaged through my makeup bag to find the lightest concealer I could find. I would rather people didn't think that I abuse my boyfriend.
"Oh yeah... what are you putting on my face."
"Concealer."
"Wait is that some kind of makeup?'
"Yeah why?"
"Don't tell anyone, if Blaise found out I would never here the end of it!"