Name calling

Y/n's pov

I forgot.
A few weeks ago I forgot, to do the spell. But now I realise... I'm happy.

I am getting married in a week, so I guess I'm going to walk down the isle pregnant. I'm not sure whether to tell Dray, he said he wanted to start a family but did he mean now? I'm only 20! I decided to push the thought out of my mind and see how the day goes. I headed down to breakfast.

"Darling, what is it?"
"Okay don't freak out."
"Great."
"Well I was a few days late, and I think-"

He dropped his knife and fork rushing over to me, smothering me in hugs and kisses. "Dray, you don't even know what I was going to say." I said pulling away from the kiss.
"Despite what you might think of me Y/n, I'm not that much of an idiot."
"So your not mad."
"Why the hell would I be mad? This is amazing." He started to tear up.
"Oh god, here we go agin with the water works."
"You are so judgy."

I took him into the library to find a spell book. Got it. I looked at the instructions and flickered my eyes. If the pulse of light is beating quick, it's a girl. But if it's slow it a boy. "It's not doing anything."
"Stop being so impatient Draco!"
"YESSSSSSSS!" Draco yelled. I looked at my stomach, the light was pulsing rapidly.
"So I'm guessing you wanted a girl,"
"She'll be perfect like her mother. Anyway I have the perfect name."

"No I'm naming her!"
"Trust me Darling, you'll like it." I let him continue "What about a name of the thing that brought us back together. That gave you hope?" He gestured to the rings "Cressida Bianchi."
"Dray, it's a beautiful name. Bianchi? I thought I was taking the Malfoy tittle?"
"The Malfoy name has never meant much. But I know how much you are proud to be the heir of Merlin and I couldn't take that away from you."

I was stressed about the wedding, everything was in place. I have the dress and the shoes. Me and Dray aren't the average couple, so there's no average wedding. Everybody will be wearing white, and Dray in black. My dress will be red.

But there is one more person to talk too

But there is one more person to talk too. I apparated to the Zabini manor where Pans is staying. The manor was a light stone, with a grand entrance. It was nothing compared to the castle, but is was quaint. I knocked on the wooden door.
"Bianchi isn't this like the third time this week?"
"Yes Blaise its called being a dedicated friend." He directed me to the drawing room, where Pansy was.

We sat down at the little table drinking the tea that was prepared by the elves. "Pans don't freak out I have news, but don't tell."
"You're pregnant."
"H-how?"
"How did I know or how did you get pregnant?"
"Pans."
"Sorry! I'm your bestie... also you keep puking and you have gone off Jack Daniels!"

"Well there is another thing."
"Huh?"
"You already know that your the maid of honour. Pans, you've been my best friend for a along time and have helped me through... literally everything. My fathers dead, my mothers dead, my uncles are distant, Bella is also dead. You're always there for me so... will you walk me down the isle?"
"What do you think?"