Insults

Y/n's pov

I wasn't really in a good mood but when am I ever? I trudged down to the common room to find my friends. Pansy and Blaise were nice to hang out with, although sometimes I do feel like a third-wheel. It is so obvious that they both have feelings for each other but no way in hell would they ever admit it. The only time that I don't get the third-wheel vibe is when the ferret is around. Mainly that is because we are arguing and I don't have time time too focus on the other two. I'm busy thinking about sharp comebacks to wound the little Paris Hilton.

I sat down next to Pansy, while facing opposite the boys. Unplugging my EarPod, I stared into space. "Y/n is that a muggle device?" Blaise questioned.
"Yep."
"But your the Dark Lords daughter... I would have thought you hated the muggles."
"Oh don't get me wrong Blaise, I absolutely detest them muggles. But their creations are so fascinating, really. Have you ever watched a muggle movie? No? Well its fantastic. Let's just say they aren't thick."
"Blood traitor." Of corse Blondie had to say something.
"For what.. watching a movie! If I were you, mini Elsa, I would hold your tongue." They stared at me in confusion wondering what an Elsa was. " I know none of you understand my references but it is so entertaining to see your faces!"

"So Y/n what music were you listening to on your muggle device?"
"I was listening to the song Ophelia."
"Ugh that's song is so old." Draco commented
"So is your father Malfoy, but you still listen to him!"
"Moron." Malfoy mumbled.
"Blondie if your going to be a smart ass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass."
"Y/n why the fuck are you so miserable all the god damn time?!"
"Oh I'm sorry Draco, I didn't know that you always felt like a rainbow sprinkle cupcake!" I yelled in his face.
"Calm down,"
"Don't make me pissed and then tell me to calm down. That's like stabbing someone and wondering why they are bleeding!" Honestly this guy is killing me.
"You little sh-"
"I could tear you apart if I wanted to so don't test me-"

"Mr and Mrs Malfoy will you two pipe down?" Pansy said, Draco smirked and his face was full of glee.
"Pansy what the hell! You know I hate being engaged to that arrogant pratt! Now you're just rubbing it in my face."
"Hey I'm still here."
"Like I give a shit."

"Y/N you and Draco are always bickering and its getting on my nerves." Pansy commented
"Well, you try being with this prick 24/7!"
"I have an idea." She always does.
"Cool." Draco said.
"You know what else is cool, not you." That was just too easy
"See anytime there there is a chance to insult me she just has to jump on it."
"That's what I'm trying to say, Y/n maybe you should try to be nicer to Draco." Pansy said
"Ha! Y/n couldn't be nicer to me if she tried... because she has no self control."
"Shut the fuck up! I have oodles of self control, I self control my self all the time!"
"Then prove it don't insult Draco for the whole day." I hate it when others are right,so I was going to be a nice person for a change.

"No problem."
"But what if she does?"
"For every insult, you owe Draco 5000 Galleons." Pansy knew that I wouldn't be bothered about the money, for me its the principal.
"Fine."
"Good, I'm buying a new watch!"
"No, because I'm not going to say one mean word too you."
"Really... wanna kiss me?"
"Kiss you? Ha dude I'd rather..." Oh no this was actually a lot harder than I expected. I'm trying my hardest not to give into the trap. "... not do that at this time but thank you for the kind offer."
"Impressive."

After that, I decided that today I will keep my mouth shut, when it comes to Draco. Pansy and I got into a conversation about our favourite singers and songs.
"Okay Pans, Selena Gomez, or Taylor Swift?"
"Nooooo, I love both of them! Maybe Taylor? Y/n, Ariana Grande or Melanie Martinez?"
"Both are amazing and I love Ari's songs, but Melanie is my literal hero!"
"Y/n my mum is my hero." Draco is doing this on purpose now. He loves seeing me mad.
"This is going to be a very long day."

We were sat in potions and Snape was giving us a long lecture on the use of polyjice, when Draco kicked me under the table. Don't react Y/n. Don't react.
"Hey, Y/n do you want to come cloak shopping with me? I was thinking maybe pink... or purple with stars?"
"I'm not going to insult you Draco... your not getting any money from me."

"Miss Riddle, would you like to share yours and Mr Malfoy's conversation?"
"No not really professor... that's kind of why I whispered it." The class oooohed at my response to snape, normally most kids don't get away with much, without punishment.
"Miss Riddle you are lucky I respect you, and I will let that slide. But if you were any other student you would be dramatically failing my class."
"Sir I'm failing every class, it makes no difference but thank you for your concern."

The day was over, I didn't loose a penny. Thank fucking god.