Jack Daniels

Dracos pov

"So you've been with her for how long?"
"Well I've known her since we were about 8 years old but I have only been dating her for a few months."
"A few months... this is a new record. Draco Malfoy hasn't fucked a girl in a few months."
"Well she's not like that, Blaise."
"I have been Pansy for less than that and we're at it like every day."
"Yeah, cause she's a slut and your a manwhore. Neither of you have any self control. Oh and by the way can you make sure that you use the damn silencing spell, the school doesn't need to hear you throwing your selves at each other."

"Damn bro someone's in a bad mood." I took another sip of my drink.
"Zabini, I'm always in a bad mood! But I think we will do it at the right time, I don't want to push her. If you push her too far, she will push back harder and make your life a living hell. Anyway we have the rest of our lives for that."
"Wait, so are you her first boyfriend or something?"
"God no, there was one point were she had a new one every week. She used to make out with them purposely when I was there, just to rile me up. Now I think about it, I was the reason that she had a new boy toy all the time. Ha!"
"Talking about Y/n... where is she?"
"I don't know... one sec." I chugged down the rest of my drink and headed towards the dance floor.

"Hey Pansy!"
"Malfoy, I didn't know you were a dancer?" She joked.
"Have you seen Y/n?"
"Yeah she's over there with Pucey."
"You let her go with him!"
"She said that she was fine... wait their not there anymore, huh."
"Your not worried about your best friend? She's alone with the school fuck-boy!"
"She's the future Dark Lady, Y/n can handle herself. Hey, I thought that you were the school fuck boy!"
"That was a few years ago, Pansy. I'm going to find her."

Oh god. What if he hurt her, is she okay? I hate leaving her alone, I know that sounds clingy, but anything can happen. She could get struck by lightning, fall off a cliff, hit by a car, robbed, killed, raped, abused, tortured, obliviated! I don't trust that boy as far as I can through him. I walked up to the bar. "Hey mate, did you see a girl just here, about 5,5 , dark hair, green dress, probably yelling at someone and ordering some muggle drink?"
"Ahh the Jack Daniels girl. Yeah she went out to the balcony with her boyfriend."
"He's not her boyfriend, he's a sack of shit! Thanks by the way." I strode out to the balcony, pleading that she was there.

No. No she was not there. The only thing in the blasted balcony was a shattered glass on the floor. I bent down and touched the jagged shards with my fingertips, careful to not get cut. It was Jack Daniels. I could smell it. I barged back into the party. I didn't care if I caused a scene. "Does anyone know which room Pucey is in?" I yelled at the top of my voice. A young 5th grader girl came up to me.
"My brothers room is 158, up the stairs, third door on the right. Tell the piece of shit to stop harassing 5 graders please."
"Thanks... yeah, sure."

I sprinted up the boys tower, why the hell did this school make so many steps. I have always had a private room due too my dad, so the boys dormitory's was new turf to cover. Up the stairs, I went. Third door on the right. I found it. He is dead.