Amorentia

Y/n's pov

Well this was fucking great. We were going to be late to class. Pansy forgot the books in her dorm room, absolutely ridiculous! As we sprinted upstairs, heavy breathing consumed us, and Dumbledore met our eyes. Noticing how out of breath we were, he commented "Oh girls you're far to young to be this tired!"
"And you're far to old to be alive Margret, but here we are!" I said sniggering as I sprinted past the old man, giving him no time to respond.

I knew that we were going to be late, this class was new to me since Pansy practically begged me to join. The potions teacher was okay I guess. But I'm shit at lessons so this will be a disaster.

As I waltzed into the classroom the teacher said, "Since you are late Miss..."
"Miss Riddle, Y/n Riddle."
"Very well Miss Riddle, since you are late you may smell our potion first!"
"Uhhhh okay."

I pushed my way through the crowd of bodies that were position around the professors desk, and sniffed the bubbling cauldron. What the hell... this scent was familiar, it was odd. Then I realised what it was.
"God damn it Draco can you move, all I can smell is that wretched aftershave of yours.... you also need to seriously lay of the mint!" I looked across to Malfoy standing at the other side of the classroom... how much aftershave did he put on?
He stared at me in pure shock... what's his problem?

The Professor and the rest of the class looked like they new something I didn't. "Well Miss Riddle that is uhm interesting."
"But professor.... how come I could only smell-"
"You shall know soon child, just wait. Ahhh Mr Malfoy I almost forgot that you were in my class! I'm curious to see what you smell now. Oooh I can't wait to see this... there's never any fun in this class normally!"

He stepped towards the cauldron and began to talk. "I smell Coconut...vanilla and uhhhh cigarettes?
Why the hell did Draco smell me... what's in that potion? I do smoke a little but it isn't for the fun... I was another coping method of mine. When music didn't work smoking was there instead. They used to say "Hey little girl you know smoking kills!" But I don't really care cause I love how it feels.

Astoria ran out of the room in tears, what the actual fuck? I'm seriously confused right now. "Miss Riddle if you were on time to my lesson you would've known that this potion is a love potion called Amorentia. What ever you smell is what attracts you." I was furious how dare that teacher embarrass me like that! The whole class knew things about me I didn't even know yet. I shall not be walked over buy a half blood, peasant for a teacher. I slithered my hand into my pocket and reached for one of my darts. I launched the little lethal object straight into the professor's eye. "Trick and disrespect me like that again and it won't be Y/n Riddle who is pissed, it will be the Dark Lord."

I stormed out of the room and slammed the oak door behind me. I left the class in shock as their Professor was bleeding on the floor. When in my dorm, I locked the door and used an extremely affective silencing spell on the room. My vocal cords vibrated with discomfort as a blood curdling scream shot from my throat. All of the anger and tension from the past few days left my body. As calmed my self down, I realised that this just wouldn't do...I am going to hurt someone.