Life from his eyes

Draco's pov

I don't remember what happened. I was with Y/n in the common room, and then I was here. All memories of my transportation to this hell hole was erased from my brain. One of the elves informed me that this was Voldemorts prison, impossible to find and completely off grid.

This was a place of torture, except there was no punishment whatsoever. The only punishment was no death, just knowing that we would have to sit here for the rest of our life's. We weren't allowed to die until old age kicked in. We were forced to be given food, and if we didn't finish it, there were consequences otherwise.

The first week I ate the food, waiting for for Y/n to find me. The second week I ate the food waiting for my friends to find me. The third week I ate the food waiting for my parents to find me. The fourth week a gave up.

The elf was right, they think I'm dead. Nobody is coming for me, I'm going to spend the rest of my days here waiting for the impossible. I was fed up of waiting so I decided to end it myself.

Every meal that came around, I slipped my plate into my neighbouring cell, an let the inmates take my meal. After 6 days of no food I finally blacked out.

My head went back to my happy times. Mine and Y/n's first kiss on the astronomy tower. When she took me on my first mission, of course I passed out. Y/n at the Yule ball, trying to make me jealous. When she smelled me in the amorentia, and then stabbed the teacher! All of the time that we spent together. Make out sessions... and a little bit more.

When I was blacked out I could here the voices of my friends, Y/n's voice. But was it too late, I was already fading away, my life was almost gone. If I don't make it through this at least I will have heard her voice one more time.

Y/n's pov

It's been two weeks. The others have headed back to Hogwarts as they are still in school. I forget that sometimes. I was finally allowed to enter the room after a few days, when the nurses noticed that there was no chance that I was leaving.

I have no clue what is going on in the wizarding world, their Queen has been gone for two weeks. Well I'm sure Pans is in charge for now. I set her up as my little back up ruler as a just in case.

I gazed at Draco, even in this state I found him to be good looking... I might be a little biased. Sunken cheeks and brittle bones, that was my fault. The doctor said that, his malnutrition has fallen rapidly, and he was surprised the body hasn't given in yet.

I scooted my chair closer to his hospital bed, and stroked his hand. "Dray, I don't know if you can hear me, the nurses said there was a possibility you could so it's worth a try."

"When I thought you were dead... M-my whole life disappeared before my eyes, my future was gone, you are my future Dray. I went for weeks not moving, praying that you would comeback to me.... I guess it kinda worked. But if I loose you again, I-I can't loose you again okay. Wherever you go, I will too even in another world, because I love you."

"I have fantasised for weeks on what to say to you, but I honestly don't know what. All I can say is that I missed you so much that I literally wanted to die! I can't say sorry enough for what I put you through, it's my fault your in here Dray. Voldemort did this to you because of me, I can't forgive myself so I don't expect you too. If you want me to leave to never see you again, I will."

"I used to dream of things that I thought would be impossible when you were gone. I used to dream about my wedding dress and other stupid shit like that. Taking our daughter to Hogwarts for her first day of school. Seeing your face when I told you that you were a king, now that we won the war. Ruling the wizarding world together. Travelling the world, spending time together and just being happy."

"Don't leave me Dray."