Yule Ball

Y/n's pov

I have seven hours, seven hours to get ready. That is not enough! I need to look stunning, I need to look flawless, I need to look like a literal goddess. In the movies the girl walks down the stairs looking beautiful, they don't show the seven hours it took to make her look like that. I shaved, waxed, plucked, threaded and lasered every single hair off of my body, ugh dark haired girls problems! I exfoliated, buffed, polished and covered my self in oils. Four different face masks, two charcoal nose strips, one under eye mask, two deep conditioning hair masks, a sea salt bath and four hours later we were ready for hair and makeup.

After the rest of the manic routine, I finally walked towards the parcel in my wardrobe. I untied the brown string on the package while praying that Bella didn't disappoint. Oh my god. It was gorgeous. The silk and chiffon intertwined as the bodice was filled with gems. The Black gown was the most stunning dress I had ever seen in my life. Inside of the box was another note saying that the crown is from my father. Wow. Black diamonds glistened on the crown as a smile crept up on my face. I put on the outfit and stared in the mirror, it was perfect, I looked perfect, perfect!

 I put on the outfit and stared in the mirror, it was perfect, I looked perfect, perfect!

I was a few minutes late, but I prefer being fashionably late instead of being on time

I was a few minutes late, but I prefer being fashionably late instead of being on time. I wanted everyone to be there as the soon to be Dark Lady made an entrance with the Chosen one. The doors opened in front of me and I set eyes on the hundreds of children in the ball room. The music stopped, drinks crashed against the floor and mouths were agape. This was exactly what I wanted. I stood open the middle of the stairway, soaking in all the limelight, as the boys stared, absorbed and transfixed on my presence. Aha! The platinum blonde boy and I looked eyes our gaze was stuck.

The moment was interrupted by Potter, ugh. "Woah Y/n you look..."
"Yes, yes Harry I know I look good and so do you, but tonight is not about you drooling over me. It's about making two people jealous. Let's go get a Drink!"

Dracos pov

How could she do this to me! I broke up with Astoria for her, and then she goes with Pottah! Everyone thinks he's an angle but shit, I would probably use different wording. I feel like she is trying to rub salt in the wound. I wanted to go to the ball with my fiancé, but after what happened at hogsmeade... I would rather die than get rejected again. Maybe she would have said yes? No, Draco she didn't want you, remember. Y/n has no room for romance in her life. But I do... I have room for romance. I know she likes me because of the amorentia, but would she ever admit that... no.

Seeing her in that dress was a shock, Y/n has always been beautiful even as a young girl. I remember that nine year old her would come downstairs to the death eaters meeting and as Lord fucking Voldemort, if tomorrow they could go shopping for more face masks. This was different when she walked into the room, I felt like every other girl just got uglier, this girl was the definition of perfect. On the out side. Y/n's inside was dark and messed up, definitely not perfect.

I looked over to her and Pottah at the bar, we were all 18 and in England, so right now the teachers didn't give two shits about the alcohol. Every time Pottah looked away she kept slipping more alcohol into his cup. She sprinkled some kind of powder into the glass, did Riddle just spike his fucking drink? I noticed what was in her hand, venterissariam, of course. She was slowly slipping a truth serum into the cup. Clever girl.

Maybe Y/n didn't go to the ball with Pottah to annoy me... did she do it for the information? Y/n would do anything for the death eaters, as it was her future after all. Despite the fact that she was probably instructed by her father to come to the ball with Pottah, I still didn't like it. He was to close to her, touching her thigh, smiling in her face, stroking her hair. No matter how drunk he was, there was no exemption, nobody touches my fiancé but me, especially not Pottah!

My face was red with rage, as I lunged out of my chair. I was stopped in the process though. "Mate come on, just snogg her already! You have wanted to since she first joined hogwarts." Blaise said noticing that my eyes were glued to the pair. I didn't reply as I was intensely watching them instead.
"You are awfully quiet bro... you okay?"
"Yeah well nobody plans a murder out loud Zabini!"