2

"Why are you blushing"

"I'm not."
"I saw you texting someone and you Start blushing, Jimin. Do you have a boyfriend I don't know about."

"You know I don't have nobody and I only have eyes for Mr.Jeon." Jimin said with a smirk thinking about everything she already did with Mr.Jeon.

"I'm not gonna talk about him anymore, you know he's married."
"Pfft Married my ass."

They arrive in the school parking lot. Hobi parked the car, When Jimin was about to open the door she saw her Daddy just got down.

They make eye contact with Mr.Jeon and he Wink at Jimin. Jimin touches her cheek so Hobi doesn't see her blushing.

They make their way inside the school.

"Hobi, I'll go use the bathroom for a moment."

"Ok I'll see you in class."

Jimin's POV

I make my way to the bathroom.
I feel someone grab my arms.
"Hey you mother fuc— Oh Hey Daddy u scared me."

I jumped on him and hugged him, I kissed him , wrapped my leg around his waist and put my hand on his neck deeping in the kiss.

He grabs my ass and makes me moan in the kiss.

After like 3,5 minutes

I put my nose on his neck and smell his perfume. It always calm me down.

"How are you doing today princess? Always look so pretty, but don't wear those short skirts, baby."

"I'm good daddy just missed you, it's been a week., Thank you daddy, ok I won't wear them anymore."

"I missed you more princess, last night I came late. I'm so tired Baby."

"Aw daddy."

I got down and turned him around and tried to give him a massage.

"Let's spend the weekend together baby, I'll clean my schedule just for you." He said and kissed me on the lips.

"I'll try making an excuse daddy, I would love to spend the weekend with you."

"let's go now, I have a meeting with your dean's , I'll see you later Princess, Gimme one more kiss."

We shared another kiss.
"But Daddy, what about your wife.?"

"Princess we talk about that."

"I know we did but I can't keep doing this, divorce your Wife or We are done."

Sometimes I'm so ashamed of myself sleeping with a married man, every time I tried to talk with Jungkook he always gives me an excuse, even if I love him , if he doesn't divorce his wife we are done.

Call me selfish all you want. If he loves me he will leave her for me.

He tried to hold my hand, I removed his hand and ran out the bathroom, I heard him calling my name but I didn't care, even the student looked at me weird.
I ran to the parking lot, and I realized that I didn't bring my car today.

I saw Hobi calling me .

~Jimin where the hell are you class about to start.~

~I don't feel good Hobi . Maybe I'll go home and I'll call you for the notes .~

~Hey are you crying, Jimin what's wrong.~

~I just don't feel good that's all.~

~ok I'll come and see you after school.~

I hung the call and as I was about to call my brother, I saw Jungkook running to me.

"Hey Princess, I've been looking for you."

I didn't answer him, I was about to stand up and leave and he held my hand to make me stay.

"I told the dean I have something to do today, I'll come tomorrow, let's go somewhere else."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you , just let my hand go."

"Jimin don't make me mad at you, you wouldn't like it."

I know making him mad is not good but I don't want him to see me being a little slut.
I give up and go to his car. It was a  Mercedes-Benz E-Class.

Don't forget to check my other books.
They are good to, Hope you like them.
Have a good day/night Borahae;)💜🫰🏽.