7

Every one was shock and Happy that Taehyung finally got a girlfriend.

Hyesong heart hurts when she heard that but masked it with a fake smile,

but Jimin already see that and she know Hyesong have a crush on her brother.

"Hi Mimie." Jin said broke the silence.
She bow 90 degree to greet Jin, danm she was flexible.

"Hi Mrs.Kim Nice to finally meet you Tae talk a lot about you guys, And Where is Jimin, You all so pretty." Mimie said with a shy smile.

Everyone smile well except Hyesong.

They start talking Taehyng said Mimi's gonna stay here for a months her appartment got a problem. They don't have a problem with that. and Jimin excuse herself with Jungkook go to their room.

"Well Mimie wanna help me baked some pastry."

"Ofcourse Mrs.Kim I love to eat and cook."

"Finally someone who love to eat, and you can call me Jin." Jin said with a smile and Mimie smile and nodded her head.

"I will help to Eomma."Hyesong raised her hand and go hugged Jin.

"Oh But you don't like to go in the kitchen Hyesong.

"I will gladly go and see Eomma." She said with a fake smile.

They were mixed the flour with everything until Hyesong drop the egg on Mimie's feet.

"Oops sorry Mimie." Jin look up and saw everything she don't understand what's wrong Hyesong today.

Mimie smile and said " it's ok I will go and clean it up, I'll be back Mom."

"Ok Sweetheart I will put them on the oven ."

Hyesong muttered a 'Bitch' under her breath and rolled her eyes.

"Baby." Mimie called Taehyung who was playing game with Yoongi on the TV, Taehung look up and saw Her with some Eggs on her.

"Hey What happened."Taehyng got up and passed the remote game to Yoongi.

"It's just Hyesong she drop an egg on my feet it's nothing serious baby, I'm sure she didn't mean to do that." Mimie smile and assured Taehyung not to worry.

"Alright let's go cleanup."

They go their bedroom. Yes they sleep in the same room.

Mimie jump and put her legs on Taehyung waist, hand behind his neck to kiss him deeper.

She moan in the kiss. (Well~They make love in the bathroom)

After Jin call them for dinner the take a shower not so innocent with an Horny Taehyng, and get dressed go down for dinner.

"OMG Mom I'm so sorry did you take the cupcake out please."She said with a worried voice.

Jin laugh and smirk "Oh no I forgot too, what were you doing took you long enough."

She blushed and look on her lap, everyone laugh.

They start eating dinner.

Steak, mashed potatoes with green beans.

After dinner everybody said goodnight, everyone go to their room except one.

Hyesong was on her car talking to someone.

"I'll pay 20.000$ do kill her, I don't want nobody near my Taehuyng."

The person was shocked but decide to take the money.

"alright I'll do the Job."

Jikook is trending on Tweets please tell me y'all watch the live 😩🙏🏽

Can you handle it?

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!💜💜💜