17

"Serri baby can you help your sister finish her food please." Jimin said packing Jungkook lunch box for him.

Serri nodded her head helping Emmy finish eating her little pancakes. Jungkook get up from the table hugging Jimin behind.

Placing a kiss on her neck. "Hmm~Kook the kids." She said and Jungkook back up chuckled.

"Here's your lunch. Eat it ok don't bring any home I know you always forget." Saying that Jimin kissed him on the lips before waving goodbye.

Jungkook kissed both of her girls and Jimin five months pregnant belly. Yes Jimin is five months pregnant with His kid again.

It has been years already. They moved on their own house after married to each other. Jin didn't want her baby to go though.

But after a lot of talking she agreed but wanted for Jimin to visit her and the kids on the weekends or week days.

"We are going shopping today for your first day of primary class." Jimin said Hugging Serri placing a kiss on her head.

"Yes Mama I'm so exited, I love their uniform and Dad said they are to short for me." She said pouting and Jimin giggle.

After finishing their breakfast. Jimin take both girls to the mall to buy Serri's stuff. They already buy the uniforms at the school.

Each uniform cost five hundred dollars. The school was private and have their own uniform. They didn't sell them anywhere.

(Imagine something like that with a beret)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Imagine something like that with a beret)

You can only buy them at the school. Jimin was going to buy some other things for Serri like bag and lunch box toiletries, panties Etc...

She do some shopping for herself and for Emmy. "Mommy can we go to Starbucks I'm thirsty."

"Ok baby after I put these shopping bags on the car. She nodded and they left to put all their stuff in the car trunk.

"Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you."

"I will take a Iced green tea latte iced light iced whole milk vanilla please and Serri what would you like."

" Raspberry cheesecake Frappuccino please." She smile and the boy smile at them before typing her order.

" I would like a Banana Cream Pie Frappuccino for this little girl" pointing at Emmy who was pouting and looking inside like for the first time she saw it.

The boy laugh and type it. Jimin pay and then go look for a seat. Waiting for their drinks. Serri was on her phone.

Jungkook did not agree with Serri have a phone but when Jimin talk to him he finally agreed after sleeping on the couch for two days.

Emmy was sitting next to Jimin the little girl was staring at the ceiling God know what she was looking at.

Another boy call their names and Jimin got up to take their drinks. She gave Serri hers and she gave Emmy the medium size.

After a long day at the mall. Going back home And taking a little nap, Jimin look at her Apple Watch and saw it was already five in the afternoon.

She walk to the kitchen to start on making dinner. Leaving both of the kids to sleep a little more.

Jimin fly out South Korea Jungkook came live saying he missed Army's 😂😂😂