13

"Babe we almost arrived wake up."Jungkook shake Jimin slightly to wake her up. "No no please let me sleep." Jungkook chuckled and take Emmy who was looking back at him with wide Bambi eyes. A little drool on the corner of her lips.

"Hey princess." He cooed and take the little girl. Bringing her to his chest. Kissing her fluffy hair. "Mommy is still sleeping are you hungry baby."

He make his way to the baby bag. Take a baby food and reheat it in the microwave. Waiting for it to cool before feeding her.

After feeding her princess and himself he saved some food for Jimin. Emmy have her bottle before falling  asleep.

Jimin wake up and find Jungkook laying next to her. With Emmy on his chest. "Look who decide to wake up." She look at Jungkook who was sulking and pouting she bite her lips to control her giggle.

"Baby I was tired. I'm sorry I sleep a lot I have never sleep so much and you know it baby." She said kissing Jungkook lips. Who smile at her.

"I'm hungry Kookie give me food." Jimin whine taking Emmy from Jungkook chest put her in bed. Patting her bottom slightly to make her fall asleep again.

"Let me get the food for you."

"Omg Thank You so much Kookie I was so hungry." Jimin licked her lips taking a bite from her food.

"This is so yommwy." Jungkook laugh looking at Jimjn who was eating like a chipmunk. With puff cheek and the sauce dropping in the corner of her lips.

He bite his own lips Bring his index finger wipe the sauce form her lips and licked it. Jimin look up at Jungkook and gulp the food down.

He got closer and kiss Jimin. Licking her lips. Thrusting his tongue inside her mouth. She moaned and tugging his hair. He move to her neck leaving kiss there.

"Mama."they heard Emmy wake up and Jungkook groan. Jimin giggle and get up to take Emmy.

Time skip

It's been three hours since they home. Jin was happy to see his baby. Well not Jimin ,Emmy yup sometimes Jimin jealous because Emmy stole his mommy.

They make fun of her saying she's a big baby. But if Jungkook don't said anything she got mad and let him sleep on the couch for weeks. Tae always make fun of him for that.

Hyeseong crush is getting more and more day by day. Right now she was in Taehyung room laying on his bed with her head on Taehyung chest.

"Since when you've been crushing over me." Taehyung ask with his deep voice. Brushing Her hair behind her ear.

"Well since I first met you. When I came here to do the project with Jimin in my Junior years." She said blushing hide her face in Taehyung crook neck.

Tae chuckled and kissed her head. "Then why'd you slept with my brother to make me jealous." She slapped Taehyung chest slightly biting her lips. Before nodded her head.

"Please don't tell him that. I'm so guilty I do that. I just think you would have a slight feelings for me but you go and dated Mimie." She pouted looking at Taehyung who was showing her his boxy smile.

"Come here." Taehyung called her. She put her legs behind Taehyung waist. Hugging his neck. Their nose was brushing together. "I'm glad you did. And I like you too."

Taehyung said kissing her lips.

A little smut coming;)