18

"Wake up sweetheart, it's your first day of primary class." Jimin squeal and shake Serri slightly.

She yarned and open her eyes. "Gwood Mwoning Mwom." She said with sleepy eyes. Rubbing her eyes with her fist and a pout form on her lips.

Jimin smile at that. "Let's get you ready baby it's your first day at your new school." Jimin help her standing up to go to the bathroom.

After preparing Her and put on her uniform she look so pretty, Jimin put the beret for her and now she look so cute.

The school gave multiple color of uniform. "You look so pretty sweetheart." With a kiss on the cheeks Serri smile at Jimin.

The both walked downstairs with Jimin hand and hand with her. Jungkook was at the dining table with Serri in her hips both was dress up.

The family eat their breakfast. After eating Jimin took Serri tiffing and put it in her Burberry lunch bag. The color go with her school uniform.

They arrived at the school

They arrived at the school. Serri was nervous because she was new to the school and all. But Jimin assured her that it will be ok, she will have new friend and all.

They walked with her to headmistress bureau. She was in her mid forty's but she was kind and smiled at them making Serri less uncomfortable.

She told Jimin and Jungkook her class schedule. They bid their goodbye and walking with her to her first class. Now it was Jimin turn to be uncomfortable and sad at the same time.

She look at Jungkook who was holding Emmy. "Jungkook can she be homeschooled I can't leave her alone. She will miss me and I will missed her too please."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Jimin. What was she talking about. This morning she was all exited, she even wake him up early and make him missed a day at work.

But now she telling him that. Jungkook almost laugh at her but when he saw Jimin sad eyes he stopped himself from doing so.

"Hey babe she will be ok. And Emmy is gonna be with you me too I will be there. We gonna come back for her at two thirty" he kissed Jimin hands.

She gave him a weak smile. When they got to Serri class they have to bid her goodbye. Now it was Emmy turn to cry.

She don't want her sister to go without her. Jimin take her from Jungkook and tried to calm her down. The teacher smile at that.

"Hi Serri I'm Miss Honey and I will be your first class teacher we will have so much fun in this class and you gonna learn a lot." Serri smile at that.

She kiss her parents and little sister before waving goodbye and join her new future friend who was waving at her.

"She didn't even compliment my daughter." Jimin uff and crossed her arm. They we're now in the car with Jungkook driving. Emmy was in the back in her car seat with pacifier in her mouth.

Jimin was sulking because Miss honey didn't compliment Serri in front of her. Jungkook sighed and keep driving.

This is gonna be a long day.

Hmmmmmm