19

"Babe come on." Jungkook said to Jimin who was giving him the silent treatment.

"I'm sorry if do something." Jungkook tried to act cutely for Jimin and he know she liked it.

"I know Kookoo but she didn't compliment my baby." She said with a pout on her lips.

"I'm sorry she didn't I know u dress her beautiful." Jungkook gave her a kiss on the lips.

They both got home and Jungkook has to go work. It was just Jimin left with their daughter at home.

"Should I clean the house." She ask herself then look at Emmy who was looking back at her with her wide doe Bambi eyes.

"Mommy should clean right Emmy."

The baby just babble some things to Jimin and she nodded her head.

"Your right baby I should, let's get to cleaning." He put the baby on her baby walker then getting ready with all cleanings stuff.

"Let's do this baby." She started with the bathroom in their master bedroom first.

After a long hours of cleaning all the house, it was time for Serri to come home.

The driver was gonna take her and bring her home.

Jimin made afternoon snack for Serri and she make avocado, banana with blueberry purée for Emmy.

"Mommy." Serri came running inside hurriedly hugging Jimin. "My baby How was your first day at school, did you made friends, tell mommy all about it later but for now go upstairs shower then come to eat.."

She nodded and running upstairs. "Be careful Rie."  Jimin laugh and look at Emmy in her baby walker who was trying to go upstairs.

Her sister didn't kiss her poor baby. "Sister is coming back baby let's feed you now."

While Serri was eating and Emmy was try to feed herself in her highchair, Jimin was making dîner.

"Daddy's home." Jungkook yell inside the living room. Serri jump of her chair running to Jungkook.

Emmy was whining and clapping her hands wanted to get out as well she heard daddy's voice.

"Ok ok." Jimin giggle and take the baby out, all her face had purée .

"Hey honey." Jungkook kiss Jimin on the lips and take Emmy from her.

"How was your day." Jimin ask undo Jungkook tie around his neck. "It was tiring but im glad im here now with my beautiful family."

"Why she got food all over her." He ask and Jimin sighed. "She was trying to eat like Serri and I was making dinner."

"Go upstairs shower I will be serving dinner soon." She take Emmy who whine didn't want to leave daddy so soon.

"Traitor." Jimin sulk and take Serri hand to let her finish her snack.

Jungkook chuckled and walk upstairs with Emmy in his hand.

Emmy food

Emmy food

Jikook dinner

Jikook dinner

Differents food for the kids.