15

"Good morning sleeping beauty ." Taehyung said wrapping his arm around Hyeseong bring her close to his chest.

"Morning Tae." She said kissing his lips.and put her head back on his chest. "My pussy hurt so much."

"I'm sorry baby want me to make it feel better for you." Taehyung put her hair behind here ears and kissed her forehead.

She slap Taehyung chest slightly blushing mess. "You're a pervert Tae I just told you it was sensible .." she whine and buries her blushing face in Taehyung's chest.

He chuckled "so how about we go take a shower hmm I won't do anything. And maybe tonight we can go on date.."

"Really."her face show with excitement heard the they will go on a date. Taehyung nodded smiling at her.

He help her go to the bathroom to take a shower together. He help her bathing and dressed her in his own clothes.

After they go downstairs for breakfast. Everyone eyes was on them when they walk down the stairs together. With Taehyung held her in a bridal style.

"What's going on with you two. I heard y'all last night." Jimin said smirking at them. Hobi bite her lips covered her red face in Taehyung shirt.

Yoongi got up the table the chair fell on the floor backwards with a thud. Everyone eyes turned to him. Slamming the table before leaving the house. Don't even answer Jin who was calling his name.

"What's wrong with him." Namjoon ask looking at Jin. " I don't know." She said and ask for the new couple to come and eat.

"I have something to say." Jungkook clear his throat getting everyone attention on him. "My daughter is coming to Korea. She was abroad with her mother family. They take her from me when she was 3 years old."

"WHAT YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER AND YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME." Jimin shouted making Emma scared and start crying.

She gave Jungkook a hurt face and run out of the dining room. "You have a daughter. When she's coming." Jin ask after a long minute of silence.

"Tomorrow. Excuse me I have to go after Jimin." Jungkook excuse himself and run after her.

"How can he do this do me. He have a daughter and didn't even tell me." Jimin sit on her car. Crying her eyes out.

"What else he's keeping from me now is he even divorced his wife. He don't love me enough to tell me all his things. We promised to tell each other everything." She screamed in the car.

"Babe please open the door and let's talk about it."Jungkook knock on the car window. She raise her face and click the button to open the door.

"What do you want Jungkook. You gonna tell me another secret." She wipe her tears looking at Jungkook who just got in the car.

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was just scared you would leave me baby I love you so much please. Don't leave me. I promised there's no more secrets Jimin baby."

Jimin pouted "you promised." She said holding her pinkie out. Jungkook chuckled and nodded giving her his pinkie too. They shared a kissed and make up.

The next day. 

"Hello my name is Jeon Serri I'm six years old."The toddler bow introduced herself to the new family. They all said aww. The little girl was so cute and look exactly like jungkook.

"Are you my new mommy." She ask smiling and walk to Jimin. She giggled and Jimin nodded. Jungkook was Holding Emmy.

"Yes Serri that's Jimin your new mommy and that's Emmy your little sister." Jungkook said she giggled and run where Jungkook was sitting with the baby.

Serri

Serri

Emmy.