12

Jungkook was the first one to woke up feeling the bright sun on his face.He looked over and saw Jimin sleeping while cuddling to his arm. Face buried in his chest. With a pout on her lips.

Jungkook smiled remember last night he kissed Jimin's pout. Jimin squirmed in her sleep feeling heavy gaze on her.

She slowly opened her eyes only to see Jungkook looking at her with hearty eyes.

"You know staring is rude."She mumbled on Jungkook's chest trying to hide her blushing face. "Are you feeling shy right now."Jungkook said with a deep husky voice.

Boom she remembered last night and look down see she's naked in the bed sheet with Jungkook dick still inside her pussy.

"OMG you didn't pull out last night you meanie."She slapped Jungkook chest lightly pouting. " Aww come here princess I like when we sleep like this with my cock buried inside you."

Jungkook said thrusting gently. Jimin moans quietly. While Jungkook still fucking her slowly.

She wrapped her arm around Jungkook neck bring him for a kiss. The kiss was gently, Jungkook flipped them so he on tops of Jimin now. she moans loudly when Jungkook started thrusting hard.

After their morning sex, They take a non innocent shower together. Jimin wake up their beautiful daughter while Jungkook was ordered breakfast.

She decide to shower her and dress her in a cute outfit with two braids and cute hairpins.

She go downstairs with Emmy in her hips. She saw her dada and bouncing on Jimin's hips clapping her cute little hand giving her famous bunny smile.

Jimin giggle. " Someone excited to see daddy." Jungkook chuckled and take Emmy.

" Hey beautiful happy to see dada huh." He kiss Emmy face. She giggled and trying to bite Jungkook's nose. Jimin laugh at Jungkook who scrunched his nose shaking his head.

" No no don't bite dada baby." Jimin said taking Emmy from jungkook hand.

Making her way to the kitchen with Jungkook following behind with two bag of breakfast for them. She
to feed Emmy baby food since she wake up late and didn't cook her breakfast.

Sh take a banana flavor that's Emmy's favorite and when you send Jungkook to buy food he take all the banana flavors.

So when she was packing she put them in the baby bag food with powder milk and bottle water and baby bottles with pacifier.

Jungkook opened their breakfast while Jimin was feeding Emmy.She did not make a fuss, normally she would but she's eating her favorite.

" See she did not make a fuss every time she eat the banana flavor babe." Jungkook said take a fork with little pancake with some syrup bring it to Jimin lips so she can eat too.

" Yeah she like it but she have to eat the other flavors too you know." Jimin said open her mouth so Jungkook can feed her. Emmy eat all her breakfast without making fuss. Jimin praised her.

After breakfast they decided to pack because their vacation is done today. They have to go back home. Everything was settled in. Jungkook was driving to the airport so they can take his private jet.

Jimin has Emmy in her arm. She was sleeping with a pacifier in her mouth drooling on Jimin's blouse. Jungkook have his hand on holding Jimin's one caressing it. Kissing Jimin's knuckles. Slow music was playing on the radio.

They arrived at their private jet. The bodyguard take their luggage's and everything putting in the plane. Jimin place a Sleepy Emmy in the bed. Lying next to her Jungkook entered the room after talking to the pilot.

"Are you tired babe." He aks and Jimin nodding her head calling for Jungkook to come to bed. He did what he was told.

Now they were cuddling with Emmy in the middle. They shared a kiss after decide to sleep since they were tired and sleeping late last night. They sleep till they arrived home.

 They sleep till they arrived home

Husband material