5

Everyone run after Taehyung,
"Jimin open the fucking door don't do anything stupid." Taehyung tried to open the door but he can't.

" Jiminie listening to me please open the door." Hobi said.

THUD

They heard the sound and Taehyung break the door with his foot. He ran and find Jimin on the floor with a broken vase, Next to her was her phone with Jungkook calling her.
"Jimin!" Taehyung yell and run to her.
"Fuck, call an ambulance right now."

Hobi took her phone and called the ambulance.

They rushed to The Hospital.
Meanwhile Jungkook just got to the mansion.

"Where is Jimin he ask one of the security.

"Ms Kim is on HOPE Hospital she was fainted.''
He rush to his car and go to the hospital.

When he got there he ask for the room number.

He found Jimin's family when he got there. And The doctor was about tell something.

Jungkook ran before the family and ask."What's wrong Doctor is she okay please tell me."

"She's ok and The baby is okay too, you can go and see her."
"Ba baby" Jungkook look at the doctor confuse meanwhile everyone was froze on their spot.

"Yes Ms Kim is 2 month pregnant, I guess you all don't know even Ms Kim too, I will go now."
"Thank you Doctor." Jungkook bow to the doctor.

he open the door and finds Jimin looking at the window, hand on her stomach, tears in her eyes.

"Hey Princess."
Jimin turned and saw Jungkook coming her way with the rest of the family on the back.

"Daddy" Jimin said and started crying, Jungkook rushed to her and hugged her.

"I'm here now Princess, I heard the good news baby."

"You're not mad at me? Jimin asks with a pout on her lips.

Jungkook kissed the pout and said "No baby I'm not mad with you."

"Umm" They heard someone clearing their throat and looking at the door. Seeing her mom in tears, his brother with a blank face, Hobi stood next to Yoongi and his dad in the back.

"Mr. Jeon we would like to talk with Jimin now if you're done you can go." Namjoon said.

"Please don't leave me alone."Jimin whispered to him.

"I'm ' afraid I can't do that Mr.Kim."

"Jimin let's go home, we will talk there."Jin said.

"I'm not going home with you guys, I'm going with Kookie, he's the only one who cares for me."

They look at Jimin with hurt eyes. Jin was about to cry but Namjoon hugged her.

"Let's go Princess."

Jimin was about to leave but Taehyung rushed toward her and held her hand. "Where do you think you're going, didn't you hear mom."

"Let her go Mr. Kim If you all didn't tell her something , nothing would have happened. "

He takes Jimin and leaves the Hospital.

They go To Jungkook Penthouse.

"Baby do you. Mind staying here for daddy."

Jungkook asked her wrap his hand around Jimin's waist and kiss her neck.

"But what about my clothes daddy."

"We'll go shopping later hmm, for now I'm gonna order food and you take a rest huh."

"Ok Daddy." Jimin lay on the bed, Jungkook covered her with a blanket.