10

6 Months later.

It's been 6 month now, since Jimin give birth to a beautiful baby girl. Jungkook don't want nobody touch the baby since then.

Jimin always scold Jungkook every time someone trying to take Emmy. Yes they name the baby Emmy, English name is Emmy but the Korean name is Jeon A-Yeong. (Elegant, graceful, refined)

Jimin was on the living room Emmy was in Jin hands, Jungkook was sulking they don't want him to touch the baby.

"Let's go Jungkook." Yoongi came in the living room with Namjoon, Taehyung all dress up.

"Where are you guys going." Jimin ask taking the Breast pump off and give Jin the bottle to feed Emmy.

"Where going out boys night out." Namjoon answer.

"Oh is it today." Jungkook said hurriedly got up from the couch running to get change.

"I didn't know that." Jimin said taking the donuts Jungkook bought for her.

30 Minutes later Jungkook came looking all hot downstairs Jimin licked her lips.

"Jimin close your mouth we don't want fly go in there." Jin teased and Jimin's blush looking at the donut on her lap.

Everyone laugh and they go. Now was Hyesong, Jimin ,Jin and Emmy in the living room watching Movie night.

Well you ask where Mimie is, let's give you some flashbacks.

FLASHBACK.

It was two weeks after Jimin and Jungkook made the cupcakes.
Mimie's phone was ringing when Taehyung got in the room from the shower and found the phone ringing in distance he took the call. He was about to put it back when a message appeared.

{~Hey baby I miss you when you coming home, Did you get the money yet.~}

Taehyung was so shocked and mad to see that. Mimie comes into the room all happily.

"Oh hey baby you finished taking a shower.."
Taehyung threw the phone somewhere in the room. Mimie looks surprised with the sudden action.

"WHAT THE FUCK TAEHYUNG THAT WAS MY PHONE." She shouts at Taehyung and  take the phone on the floor.

The people in the living room heard the noise and went up to look. Jungkook held Jimin's hand to help her get on the stairs.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT, YOU JUST NEED MONEY PUT ON ALL A FAKE ACT." Taehyung shouted at her. Everyone looked at Mimie with a disappointed face. Hyesong looked at her with disgust and a happy face.

Mimi just stood there frozen and she couldn't believe she got cut.

"I needed the money my boyfriend keep beating me if I don't bring him money, I find you in a bar and find out your family is the biggest billioner in the world, when I tell my boyfriend he said to act up with you to get some money, When i got rape in my work place it was all fake act, he beat me and fuck me hard making me bleed so you can give me sympathy and money to give him. But you treat me well, all of you did, since then he kept pestering me for more money, I stole cash from your wallet and sent it to him every week, I'm sorry to you all."

everyone was shocked to Hear all that. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE MANSION OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE."

"Please Taehyung don't kick me out I have nowhere to go please."

"OUT." She was startled and took her luggage out of the room.