9

"I'll go with you." "Me too." Jungkook said to Yoongi.

Namjoon stayed home with the rest of them.

"Is she gonna be okay mom." Jimin asked Jin.

"I don't know sweetie let us wait and see."

~TIME~SKIP~

It's been a week since the incident happened. Mimie's not the same anymore. She doesn't talk like she used to or eat.

She went through depression. Everyone was there to help her, even Hyesong who hated her.

Jimin's belly got bigger and She was doing fine. Her relationship with Jungkook was doing great.
Jimin was in the kitchen with Jungkook making cupcakes.

First they were making the Strawberry Puree.

Jimin was taking all the ingredients out.

{1 cup frozen strawberries, 2 tablespoons water,1 teaspoon honey, ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest,1 tablespoon white sugar.}

"Hear babe take this." Jimin put them on the kitchen counter so Jungkook can mix them together.
"Here I'm gonna make the batter."
She takes {1 box strawberry cake mix,1 cup water,3 eggs,½ cup vegetable oil,½ teaspoon lemon zest.}

She take some other ingredients to make the Lemon Zest Cream Cheese Icing.

{ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened ,¼ cup unsalted butter at room temperature, 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar , ½ teaspoon vanilla extract , ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice, ½ teaspoon lemon zest.}

She tell Jungkook to Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).

She Line 14 cupcake cups with paper liners.

After She Beat the cake mix, 1 cup water, eggs, and vegetable oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened; she increase the mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
She Beat the lemon zest into batter.

And Fill prepared cupcake cups 2/3 full. Drop a spoonful of strawberry puree into the center of each portion of cupcake batter.

Jungkook make the strawberry puree he pulse frozen strawberries in blender or food processor until evenly chopped. He Add 2 tablespoons of water, honey, 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, and sugar. And Blend it until it smooth.
She Bake the cupcakes in preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 22 minutes.

She took A toothpick inserted near the center should come out clean. Let cupcakes cool for at least 30 minutes.
Jimin put them in the oven and start the alarm.

while waiting they started to make out in the kitchen.

Time skip

They were making the icing Togheter while the cupcake cool.,

She place cream cheese and butter in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Jungkook Mix in confectioners' sugar; blend in vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest.

They Refrigerate the icing until cupcakes are cool enough to frost.

After they Frost the cooled cupcakes with icing, making different style.

After everything was done Jungkook cleaned the kitchen making Jimin sit and take a break.

"The cupcakes are done." Jimin said to everyone in the living room.

Everyone took one and tasted it.

"Wow they are so delicious." Jin said and everyone agreed with her.

"Thank you me and Jungkook make them together."

"Jungkook making cupcakes, yeah right." Taehyung said and everyone in the room started laughing including Mimie.

While Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheeks with a mad frown. Jimin hold his hand and smile at him.

Haha.