16

" She's still crying Jungkook."Jimin wipe her tear looking at Emmy who was crying her eyes out.

"Did you feed her babe." Jungkook said taking Emmy. She put her arms around Jungkook neck smelling his dad.

"Dada owie" she said pointing at the little cut on her knee. "I know baby it must be hurt right please don't cry." He kissed the toddler wet cheek.

She pout and nodded her head. "See I told you she like you more than me." Jimin said with huff finished putting the bandaid on her knee.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Serri said enter the room with a pout. Hugging Jimin. "Let's get something to eat ok sweetie ." She nods and Jimin take her hand exit the room.

Walking to the kitchen. She gave her a little snack it was dinner time. She was gonna make dinner for them.

No one was home except her and Jungkook with their kids. Everyone was on Vacation.
Jimin didn't want to go.

The next time she go on a vacation with Emmy she was sick for an entire week. She's to little to travel. So the rest of the family go on a vacation enjoying themselves.

Well except Yoongi he still didn't talk to Taehyung and he don't know why Yoongi react like that with him. The new couple was enjoying themselves on the vacation.
Including the namjin couple.

Jimin cooked mashed potatoes and honey salmon for her and Jungkook.

For the kids he make

For the kids he make. Chicken with butter mashed potatoes.

She tell Jungkook to shower the kids while preparing the table

She tell Jungkook to shower the kids while preparing the table. After getting everything ready. Walking to a bathroom near to take a bath herself.

After showering they got dress and go downstairs for dinner. "The foods looks delicious mommy." Serri said smiling at Jimin.

" Thank You baby eat all you want." Giving her a smile and continue feeding herself and Emmy.

Glaring at Jungkook he didn't even compliment her cooking. His not getting any tonight. With a huff she keep eating.

Ignore Jungkook who was trying to make a conversation with her. After dinner she let the kids watch tv for a few minutes to digest the food.

It was now bedtime. She wash the dishes and clean the table. After she wash her hand tuck the kids in their bed. Yes they shared a room from now.

When Serri got bigger she gonna get her own room. " goodnight my little Angel mommy and daddy love you." She said and kiss Serri forehead. And do the same with Emmy on her crib.

Walking to her shared bedroom with Jungkook. He was on the bed with his phone. Jimin didn't pay him mind and walk to change on something comfortable.

She walked on something like that gaining Jungkook attention

She walked on something like that gaining Jungkook attention. He licked his lips looked at Jimin's ass on the lingerie.

She do her night skin care before getting in bed. Pulling the cover on her body not before wiggle her ass on Jungkook semi hard dick.

He let out a groan and grip Jimin's waist. But she removed his hand. " I'm sleepy Jungkook." " but babe you make me hard. I can't sleep like that." He said pointing at his dick.

"Not my problem." Saying that she rolled her eyes. " please Jiminie baby I'll do anything. It's going to hurt." And that's how they make love that night.

They go like five rounds. Two with condom and the others without it. Forgetting he cum inside Jimin's forget to pull out.

When Jungkook was about to put his dick inside Jimin again they heard a cry with a knock on their bedroom door.

"Mommy Emmy scared of the zombie." Jimin put her robe and go open the door. Jungkook was putting his boxer. Being annoying with his kids.

"Come here baby there's no zombie, wanna sleep with mommy and daddy." She ask and the kids nodded. Jungkook let out a groan. Jimin slapped his arm. "Behave Kookie our babies scared."

Jimin give the kids a smile put them sitting on the big couch. While she change the bedsheets. After cleaning and changing the sheets.

The kids was pass out on the couch already. Chuckled she take Emmy while Jungkook take Serri. Put them in the middle of the bed. And Jimin and Jungkook joined them.

"Goodnight Kookie I love You." Jimin said giving Jungkook a kiss sound. "Goodnight babe I love you too."

See you next chapter ;)